Midnight Sparkle

It was still nighttime and the rest of the family were still sleeping. 

 I turned my body sideways to get relief until I started having nightmares about my dark form and Lloyd breaking up with me at the end. 

 The next morning, Lloyd woke up from a good sleep and noticed me shaking and sweaty in my sleep.

"Y/n? Babe? Are you alright," Lloyd asked in concern.

I was still in my nightmare with the dark form until I woke up in tears and Lloyd looked at me with concern.

"Babe, are you okay?" Lloyd asked.

I immediately hugged him as I started crying and he hugged me back as he started brushing my hair with his fingers. 

 He carried me to the bathroom and started filling up the tub with warm water, and threw rose petals all over. 

 He took off his clothes, put on his bathing suit, and went inside of the tub with me in his arms.

"Tell me what happened. I'm here," Lloyd said, comforting.

"I have a horrible dream," I said, breathing heavily.

"About what," Lloyd asked, curious.

"I turned into my dark form and (sobs) nearly killed everyone in our kingdom (breathes) and you broke up with me at the end," I said, sobbing.

Lloyd hugged me tightly, letting all the warm water calm the intense atmosphere in the bathroom.

"Babe, I would never do that to you, not once in my life. I love you with all my heart even though you have dark form, super form, or even a hybrid. I promise that I'll be there for you whatever problem you're in," Lloyd said.

"Thank you," I said, softly.

"Your welcome, my princess," Lloyd said.

We were in our embrace until there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, is there someone in there? I need to use the bathroom to brush my teeth," Jay said.

"We'll be out in a second," Lloyd said.

"Lloyd, what are you doing there?" Jay asked.

"Nothing, just taking a bath," He replied.

We got out of the tub and changed into our sleepwear, then walked out of the bathroom as Lloyd carried me in his arms.

"Lloyd, what are you doing with Y/n in the bathroom?" Jay asked.

"Sorry, Jay. I was helping her out because she had a nightmare last night," Lloyd replied.

"Oh, hope she feels better," Jay said.

"Thanks," Lloyd replied.

We went back to the bedroom and decided to take a nap for at least an hour. 

 After an hour, me and Lloyd walked outside for fresh air and saw some power burst from across the sky.

"What was that," I asked.

"I don't know, I think it probably came from somewhere way over to Canterlot," Lloyd replied.

"Probably, do you think that Sunset Shimmer is seriously doing this whole magic thing again?" I asked.

"I don't think so. She promised herself that she's not going to deal with magic ever again," He replied.

We laid down on the grass to look at the clouds for a few hours and it completely turned to night time until I received an emergency call from Silver.