ESPIO'S WIFE'S UNEXPECTED RETURN

We teleported back from Monroeville and got all tired from all the fairytale adventures that we had, so we headed off to our bedrooms to sleep.

 While we're sleeping, a mysterious female ninja came in through my bedroom window and saw me sleeping like a baby.

 She knew that it was only one bed, so she slept next to me.

 The next morning, I woke up due to the cold breeze and saw a female ninja echidna sleeping next to me!

 I let out a loud scream and the female ninja woke up due to my screaming.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I screamed in fear.

"Kiddo, It's OK! It's OK!" The female ninja exclaimed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I questioned.

"My name is Shade the echidna and I'm here to reunite with Espio," Shade responded.

"My Uncle E?" I said.

"I didn't know my husband's an Uncle," Shade mumbled.

"If you're Uncle E's Wife, that makes you, my Auntie!" I exclaimed.

"You're also my niece as well too. (Gasps) My dream of being an Aunt came true!" Shade squealed.

She picked me up in her arms and started spinning me around with happiness. 

 We walked out of the bedroom and Shade noticed some dark aura coming from me. 

 She placed me down on the couch and took the cleansing stone from her pocket. 

 When she was about to cleanse me, the others came to the living room and recognized the female ninja echidna.

"Shade, is that you?" Espio said in shock.

"Espio!" Shade exclaimed as she ran to her husband's arms.

"Where have you been, Kunoichi!?" Espio said as he hugged her back.

"So sorry, Honey! I tried to come back to you, but my step dad wouldn't let me, so I had to sneak out!" Shade exclaimed.

"Wow, glad that you came back home and also what you are doing here with Y/N?" Knuckles asked.

"I was about to cleanse her aura 'cause for some reason, I sensed some dark aura energy from her." Shade responded.

They all went silent and knew that I got the dark aura from my dark-burn form.

"You see Shade, Y/N got the dark-burn form since she was fighting against Fleetway and she went to her form again when she was torturing Blaze's ex." Sonic stated.

"WHAT?! HOW DID MY LITTLE KUNAI GET THAT FORM?!" Shade exclaimed.

"Well, Sonic accidentally struck her with his dark powers and Blaze also struck her with her fire powers too." Tails responded.

"When did this happen?" Shade asked.

"It has happened since high school," Blaze responded.

"Ok, I still need to cleanse her aura while you guys try to think of some ways to calm her dark-burn form." Shade stated.

They nodded and started brainstorming ways to calm my dark-burn form while Shade and Espio started cleansing my aura. 

 Shade took out the Amethyst stone and placed it on my forehead.