Y/N's bad sick day

The night where I chopped off Crazy Amy's head gave me really bad nightmares. 

 On that night, I woke up due to those nightmares and immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up. 

 It was not a really good feeling.

 After throwing up, I washed my mouth with water and walked back to the living room to sleep. 

 The next morning, Sonic and Blaze woke up and noticed that I was clenching my stomach like it's really killing me. 

 Sonic rubbed my tummy and as Blaze checked my temperature, she noticed that my body was warm and sweaty.

 I woke up due to my coughing and I looked at my surroundings for a bucket 'cause I felt the urge to vomit.

 Sonic ran to get the bucket and as he gave the blue bucket, I immediately started throwing up the greasy stuff out of my mouth.

"Little Blur, are you ok?" Sonic asked, worried.

I shook my head and my tears started streaming down as I felt my stomach hurting even more.

"Oh Sweetie, don't cry." Blaze said as she hugged me, softly.

"I (hics) woke up this morning 'cause I need to throw up and (cough) (cough) my stomach is (sobs) (sobs) is killing me like crazy," I responded through my sobbing.

"Did you eat something that made you throw up like that?" Sonic asked.

I shook my head and Blaze laid my head on her lap as she rubbed my belly to ease the pain. 

 I started feeling my stomach going up to my throat and Blaze immediately gave me the bucket as I started throwing up. 

 Silver and Amy woke up due to my retching sounds and one of them ran to the living room, then saw me throwing up in the bucket.

"Y/N! Honey, what happened?" Silver asked, worried.

"She woke up coughing and her stomach is bothering her alot," Blaze responded.

Silver walked towards me and kneeled down to my level.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Silver asked.

I looked up to Silver's face and shook my head as an answer. 

 He rubs my stomach and notices that my face is now pale.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you." Silver stated, as he looked at me, closing my eyes.

Amy came to the living room and saw me on the couch with Blaze. 

 She noticed that my face was pale and a blue bucket was next to me.

"Little Rose, are you okay?" Amy exclaimed.

"Shhhhh! She's sleeping! She threw up three times this morning and her stomach is really bothering her," Blaze whispered.

"Honey, can you come over here please?" Silver said.

"I'll be over there, Silvy!" Blaze responded.

Blaze places my head on the pillow as she walks over to Silver in the kitchen.

"What is it, Silvy?" Blaze asked.

"I think I somehow know what happened that made Y/N like that," Silver stated.

"Ok, so what is it?" Blaze asked.

"Remember the night where that psycho broke into our home?" Silver said.

"Yeah, what about it?" Blaze asked.

"Y/N got out of the garden maze and she said that she sliced that bitch's head off," Silver responded.