My time with Family and Boyfriend

After we got back to the castle, we somewhat went to our rooms to sleep because of the fighting with Casey. 

 Me and Lloyd were sleeping peacefully until we heard bongo sounds from the living room.

"Please don't let it be Jay playing the bongos," I said, tiredly.

The bongo sounds getting louder and I looked at the clock that says 3AM! I groaned and got out of bed, tiredly.

"Please don't let it be Jay playing the bongos," I said, grumpy.

I walked over to the living room and saw Jay sitting on the couch, playing the bongo drums!

"Hello Y/n, do you like my bongos?" Jay said in rhythm.

I looked at him, tiredly.

"Bet you didn't know that I had bongos," Jay said in rhythm.

"Jay, it's 3:00 in the morning," I said, tiredly.

"Three in the morning is a good time for bongos," Jay said in rhythm.

"We were sleeping," I said.

"Others sleep while I play bongos," Jay said in rhythm.

"No, we don't," I said, frustrated.

"Others don't sleep while I play bongos," Jay said in rhythm.

"Bongo solo," Jay said in rhythm.

He started playing the bongos very loudly and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop. Stop it. Stop. Stop. Stop it!" I yelled as Jay stopped drumming.

Jay did a little more drumming until I glared at him to make him stop. 

 Lloyd and Kai came into the living room, wearing their robes.

"What the heck," Kai exclaimed.

"Oh, hi, guys, guess what? Jay got bongos," I said.

"Why did you get bongos?" Lloyd asked.

"Matthew McConaughey played the bongos. I thought I'd try," Jay replied.

"McConaughey got arrested for playing bongos in the morning, disrupting the neighbors," I stated.

"Babe, it's 3:00 in the morning. I don't care if Matthew McConaughey was a green moss monster who lived in my butt," Lloyd said, frustrated.

"Green Boy meant if he were a green moss monster, Green Boy forgot to use the subjunctive," Jay said in rhythm.

"Jay, go to sleep. You and the others have something to do with the children tv series with Darreth and help Sensei Wu with his tea shop, remember?" Kai asked.

"Oh yeah, now I remember," Jay replied.

"Yeah, let's go to sleep otherwise my dad would be on our butts," I said.

As we went back to bed, Jay relentlessly started playing the bongos again and I placed the pillow on my face to muffle the sounds. 

 In the morning, Lloyd woke up from a good nap and noticed that I have a pillow on my face. 

 He grabbed the pillow from my face and noticed the black circles under my eyes. 

 He leaned closer to my ear and started to whisper something.

"Don't worry. Keep sleeping, I'll let your dad know about what happened," Lloyd whispered.

He pulled himself away from my ear and kissed my cheek as he walked out of the room.