Queen Malvina

After that horrifying day, I woke up with red eyes from crying and started walking towards the living room where Silver was. 

 When Silver saw me with red eyes, he knew that I've been crying alot and gave me a hug to comfort me from yesterday.

"How are you feeling, Baby?" Silver asked as he ruffled my hair.

"Feeling a little bit better," I responded, tired.

While Silver was busy making coffee, I was laying down on the rug and started doing some calm breathing exercises to control my form. 

 Blaze and Shadow came to the living room and saw me doing some calming exercises. 

 Shadow kneeled down next to me and placed his hand on my stomach to help with my breathing.

"Keep breathing, Lifeform. Once you continue breathing, your body can relax more." Shadow stated.

I nodded as a response.

Blaze knows something that can help me relax more.  

She kneeled down next to me and rubbed some essential oils around my body. 

 When she touched the sensitive part on my stomach, I yelped with a giggle that made Shadow and Blaze look at me in shock.

"Don't touch me there, I'm very sensitive." I said.

"Oh you are~" Shadow and Blaze said in unison as they started smirking.

"Uhh what are you guys doing?" I asked, nervously.

"You're thinking of what I'm thinking, Shadow?" Blaze said.

"Oh yeah, Blaze." Shadow responded.

"TICKLE ATTACK!" Shadow yelled as he and Blaze started tickling my stomach.

"Ahh! Haaahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhah! Stepfather! Mommy! Stop! Hahahahahahahahah!" I said while laughing.

Because of my laughter, everyone woke up from their sleep. 

 Silver ran to the living room and was shocked to see Blaze and Shadow tickling me.

"Blaze?! Shadow?!" Silver said, shocked.

"Morning Honey, just trying to help our daughter to relax." Blaze said.

"Well, this is the first time that Y/N laugh like that!" Silver exclaimed.

"We know it's unexpected!" Shadow said as he was still tickling me.

"Papa, help me! Hahahahahahahahahah! Hahahahahahahahaha!" I said while laughing.

Silver came close to me and also joined in the tickle fight. 

 I started laughing even more when he started tickling me on my underarms. 

 Sonic and the rest came to the living room and saw Silver, Blaze, and Shadow tickling me.

"DUDES! You guys are having a tickle fight without us?!" Sonic said, playfully offended.

"Uh Oh! Baby, brace yourself for the biggest tickle fight of your life!" Blaze exclaimed to me.

"TICKLE ATTACK!" Sonic yelled.

Some of them pounced on Shadow, Silver, and Blaze while I started crawling away from the tickle fight. 

As I was hiding behind the couch, I bumped into Espio and he started tickling me. 

After the whole tickle fight extravaganza, we went back into our normal activities and I noticed that Sonic was behaving differently. 

He went downstairs to the basement and by the time I followed him, I saw him holding a pink ring.