Sonamy wedding

After that night, we fully accepted Shade, Saffron, Khan, and Jewel into our team. 

Their names are Queen Bee (Saffron), Imperatrix (Shade), Dynast (Khan), and Overseer (Jewel).

The next morning, today was absolutely Sonic and Amy's wedding! 

We were very excited for them, so we walked to the chapel and decorated everything for the ceremony.

We also went to Townsquare and decorated the tables, chairs, and almost everything for the wedding reception.

Once we got home, me, Charmy, Cream, and Saffron started making the invitations for our families and friends.

"Who are we inviting, mommy?" I asked.

"We're inviting your Uncle Sonic's family, Tails' parents, my brother, Cream's mother, your Uncle Espio's mother, Gadget, Honey, Mighty, Tangle, Whisper, Marine, Ray, Nicole, Antoine, Bunny, our classic selves, Multiverse Sonic and his crew, Boom Sonic and his crew, Movie sonic and his two friends, and I think that's it." Blaze replied as she's writing down the list of guests.

"Ok, we gotta make these, fast." I started.

"We got you covered, sister." Charmy exclaimed.

We made 38 wedding invitations and started delivering them into other dimensions.

I delivered some invitations to Mobotropolis, the prowler kingdom, and the Sol dimension.

Cream delivered some to her mom, Espio's mom, Gadget, Honey, Mighty, Tangle, Whisper, and Marine.

Charmy delivered the rest to Ray, Nicole, Antoine, Bunny, our Classic selves, Movie Sonic and his friends, and Boom Sonic and his crew.

 After delivering all the invitations, we took out our wedding wear to the Chapel and waited for our guests to come.

"Guys, family meeting in the hallway. Hurry!" Silver announced.

We all ran to the hallway and we all huddled together to come up with a plan for this very special day.

"Alright, Silver. What's the plan?" Sonic asked.

"Right now, we're gonna go through with the whole ceremony and we have to keep a lookout for Sally." Silver stated.

"Oh yeah! There might be a chance that she might come here or at the reception," Khan said.

"Oh and Y/N, you have to wear the pink veil over your head and the pink mask on your face." He added as he gave the pink veil and mask.

I put the mask on my face and the veil over my head.