Baxter Stockman

The day after the battle with Dr. Falco, we all recovered from our injuries and went back to doing our normal activities. 

 I went to Jet's recording room and saw Manic holding a red ring in his hand.

 I walked inside of the recording room and stood next to Manic.

"Hey Uncle Manic, everything ok?" I asked.

"Hi Rockstar, everything's fine, but... I just don't know when to propose to your Auntie Honey." Manic responded while glancing at the ring.

"Time will tell, Uncle. Uncle Sonic was the same thing like you too when he's nervous about proposing to Auntie Amy," I stated as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Why don't you go and eat some breakfast, ok?" Manic said.

"Ok," I replied as I started walking back to the dining room.

After eating breakfast, Gadget and Lanolin went to the recording room and looked at the songs that are on the music stand. 

 While looking through all the songs, they found a song that they're familiar with and decided to sing it.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to," Gadget sang as he started reeling into the emotion.

"Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you." He continued.

We all heard some nice voices coming from the recording room, so we went to the room and saw Gadget and Lanolin singing.

"And I... am feeling so small. It was over my head. I know nothing at all," Gadget and Lanolin sang in unison as they imagined a world in peace and harmony.

"And I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love just starting to crawl," They continued.

While they're singing, Shadow imagines him and Maria singing that song on the Ark. 

 For Gadget and Lanolin, this song reminded them of their past selves before they've become the mafia heroes.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you! I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you! Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you." They sang in unison, feeling their emotions.

". You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye..." They sang as they looked at each other.

We all looked at them in awe that they have the most beautiful voices in the family. 

 We all can sing too, but they can feel their emotions through the song.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you! And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you! And anywhere, I would've followed you, oh-oh!" They vocalized in unison.