CHAPTER 9

<<<FRIDAY EVENING, 8:30PM>>>

Joshua's pov

We slowly finished our meals and headed to the living room.

We all took our seats on the floor, sitting on some pillows and forming a circle to make the area more comfortable.

Woozi and Wonwoo got up to grab some snacks and sodas.
Wonwoo soon came back with some peanut flips, cheese flavored popcorn, many, way too many in my own personal opinion, chocolate bars and peperos.

Yah I loved peperos, I haven't had them in months now.

Woozi then followed with Zero sugar Pepsis and strawberry flavored sparkling water. Jeonghan and Cheol helped them serve all the food and drinks in big bowls and glasses that were placed in the middle.

"So what now?" Seungkwan asked, probably wondering why we were sitting just like in a cult. That's what I was thinking about as well at least.

"Yeah did you guys plan on something already?" Vernon continued.

He was sitting next to Seungkwan, the latter resting his head on Vernon's shoulder, looking relaxed and almost ready to go to bed

"Well we didn't actually" Mingyu responded glancing at the others one by one.

"We can play some games as usual if you guys want" Seungcheol suggested glancing at everyone, he looked at Hoshi and me particularly.

"I'm always in for a game of any kind!" Hoshi followed to respond enthusiastically, I glanced at him kinda agitated about that last remark...

games of any kind? Nahhhh I prefer just chilling and enjoying the food here.

"I'm in too!" Chan said lifting his hand up.

"Me too" Jun followed, "Me three" Jeonghan came after. And soon everyone agreed with what Hoshi suggested.

"What about you Joshuji?" Jeonghan looked at me. "You haven't said a word about this" he continued.

"Uhm. Sure why not? I love games" I lied. I lied because I didn't want the be a party pooper, and since it was enjoyable for everyone I simply agreed.

"Hell yes then let's gooo" Dokyeom yelled lifting his arms up, as if he witnessed a soccer team winning.

"What game are you two into?" Woozi asked looking at me and Hoshi.

"Hmmm" I pretended to think but I actually never liked one specifically.

"Oh!" Hoshi said loudly. "I've always wanted to try the pepero game, I've seen many idols doing it and it seems fun. I also noticed there are peperos here", I death glared him but he didn't notice, well aware of the possible implications of the game.

"We'll go first!" Jun and Minghao lifted their hands up, offering themselves to go first after a moment of silence had followed.

"Cool, everyone you know the rules?" Jun asked and they all said yes in unison. Nevertheless he shortly explained all the rules and basics, in order for everyone to not miss a single thing.

Seungcheol passed Junhui and Minghao a pepero and they began the challenge. The piece of snack was getting smaller and smaller very quickly and once it was almost over, their lips were nearly touching.

They didn't stop though. The two ended up giving each other a peck on the lips and blushing right after.

"Wow so you two are the secretive couple Dokyeom was talking about!" Hoshi excitedly said pointing a finger at them.