CHAPTER 20

<<<MONDAY, 10AM>>>

Jeonghan's pov

The day finally came and we all arrived at the vacation house.

The weather was bright and sunny and the house looked pretty cozy and warm inside.
It was truly huge and seemed pretty luxurious.

(This is what it sorta looks like btw)

Joshua and I went to the room Minghao pointed to us.

We both rested our stuff in a corner and I started exploring inside the large closets. I put my coat inside, alongside the other clothes I brought with me.

Joshua followed to do the same next to me.

"It's gonna be so fun I can feel it" Joshua eagerly spoke once we both finished arranging the clothes.

"Of course" I replied as I came from behind him, hugging him tight.

He slowly turned his head towards me and gave me a soft peck on the lips.
He then smiled.

I gotta say I still wasn't completely used to the whole couple thing, but I was slowly adjusting to that, using Mingyu and Jun's advices about it.
'Be a gentleman and make him comfortable whenever you can' that's what they said and I was trying my best to follow their instructions.

We headed outside in the living room as everyone had happily gathered there to make lunch.

We all agreed Mingyu, Joshua, Jun and Dokyeom would cook.
Woozi, Chan, Vernon and I would clean up after, and the others were outside playing badminton now.

The table was quickly set and it was full of amazingly prepared food. It looked delicious.

"Woah you guys did a great job" I spoke as I slowly rested my chopsticks on the plate, savoring the bite I just took.

"My Joshuji did an especially good job" I added resting my hand on his leg as he was sitting right next to me. He smiled embarrassed at my statement.

"We all did our best" He replied humbly.

He looked adorable.

After lunch we cleaned up and everyone headed to rest a little bit in their own rooms.
Today was gonna be a day off since we decided to just let go of all the worries and stressful thoughts. It was Minghao's idea.

Some went to sleep and some others to meditate with Minghao's guidance.

Even though I'd usually sleep at this time of the day I went outside and sat near a tree, where a bench was placed.

I brought a book to read. A philosophy book.

As I'm calmly reading and drinking soda, a bird approached me.