CHAPTER 16

Jeonghan's pov

Joshua stood up and came in front of me.

I was slowly getting nervous as he moved my hair back, tugging it behind the ears.

"You're gorgeous even without makeup Hanni" he added. I slightly smiled looking at him.

"You're even more beautiful Joshuji" I responded with a softer tone.
He smiled back.

Joshua then leaned forward for a kiss.
He closed the gap between us.
I kissed him back gently, deepening the kiss. I parted my lips for him to enter.

And so he did.

It was soothing and warm, Joshua's kiss felt like a soothing embrace.

I could feel his welcoming and pleasant presence just by the way he was gently moving his tongue inside my mouth.

The kiss quickly became more passionate and intense.

He then let it go, distancing himself. A string of saliva was now connecting us.

He took my hand and then gestured me to sit on the bed with his other one, so I followed.

He stood in front of me. Looking right at my eyes. I could feel he was trying to lead me somewhere. So I let him.

"Wait Joshua., wh-what are you doing?" I asked stuttering as he was slowly parting his legs and sitting on my lap, resting both his hands on my shoulders.

Joshua, he seemed different.

Different in a more intriguing way. Was he perhaps onto something? All my imaginations quickly faded away as he responded.

"Well you can stop me if you want" he replied with a faint grin on his face to my previous question.

He quickly came closer and his kiss was now more wet than before, it was lustful.

It was exciting to me. I was starting to feel hot as it got more intense. I kissed him back hardly as he let go of a moan.

He seemed more relaxed. His tongue was relaxed and natural moving around with mine.

I was slowly experiencing a new side of Joshua.

He was becoming eager for more as he let go of the kiss and leaned closer to my ear.

"I think I'm ready Hanni" he whispered, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Are you sure?" I asked him, facing him and looking right into his gorgeous galaxy eyes.

He nodded.

I stroked his cheek, grinning at him.

"I'm ready too Joshuji" I spoke.

He leaned closer once again. He cupped my cheeks and ardently kissed me as I let go of a soft whimper. I followed to hold him by the waist. He was still resting his arms on my shoulders as I made my entrance into his mouth.

As it went on, it became more and more arousing. I could feel him grinding on my lap now. He let go of the kiss and I started to catch my breath since this guy literally left me gasping for air.

He went down with his face and started to intensely give small pecks on my neck and he slowly moved to my collarbone.

He was gentle with it but enough for me to let go of a moan.

"Oh Joshuji" I uttered with a soft voice, as all I could feel was deep desire. He could probably discern I was becoming more and more yearning for something more.

As he was still on my collarbone and neck he began delicately sucking on it, well aware it would leave deep marks.

"Can I?" He asked seemingly knowing about the implications.