CHAPTER 22

Jeonghan's pov

The next day was soon to be a remarkable day for us.
For Joshua in particular.

He didn't actually know about my plans because I strictly kept it a secret from him only.

Everyone did in fact know.

I gotta admit finding his brother's contact wasn't really an easy task and now that I decided to invite him over for lunch I could feel I was getting more nervous as time passed by. I mean meeting Joshua's family was the thing of the year for me and I certainly didn't wanna appear like an untrustworthy guy for him.

I managed to get Hoshi contact him first since he could easily access Joshua's contacts.

Hoshi texted him the week before and we appointed for him to come here as a surprise. His brother didn't know about me and Joshua dating so that would probably be a shock to him.

Specially seeing me, a total mess, dating the fashionable and gorgeous Joshua Hong.

Taemin was surely glad to get over here since we told him we'd be on a small vacation in this desolate but peaceful place. It was a little tough convincing him, since, as I already knew, he was full of work being the CEO of his well-known company.

So now here I am, gently uncovering myself from the blanket as I slowly stand up, trying not to wake Joshua up.

I clench my teeth as I attempt being careful but a loud noise breaks the silence. My phone slipped off the bed as I got up.

Joshua suddenly turns around, shutting his eyes open as he looks around and sees me, right here, standing in total disbelief at my action.

"Baby what are you doing this early?" Joshua says as he rubs his eyes sitting up on the bed.

"Oh Joshuji, uhm I promised everyone to make breakfast and to hang out with Chan and Minghao" I leaned closer to the younger and gave him a soft peck on the lips as he nodded for me to go.

I partially lied.

I did have to do all that. But I had to start making lunch too.
I needed to get everything done in order to impress Joshua and his brother. I surely didn't want to leave a bad impression on Taemin.

I quickly changed up and got to complete all the plans I previously scheduled.

Lunch time soon arrived and everyone but my boyfriend were aware about what was soon to happen.

Joshua was in the bathroom showering when the door rang.

"Coming!" I shouted with a huge smile plastered on my face, as I couldn't hold my excitement back.

As soon as I opened the door an elegant figure appeared in front of me. He seemed muscular and I could see a slight similarity in face features with Joshua. They shared some face characteristics and he looked handsome as well.

"W-welcome Taemin! I'm glad you managed to come" I uttered as nervousness started to fill my mind. I quickly bowed in respect to the older.

"Nice to meet you. I presume you're Jeonghan right?"

"Yeah my pleasure to meet you too Taemin-hyung"

He softly smiled as he walked in and took off his shoes and long elegant black coat.

Everyone was sitting in the kitchen at the table and as soon as Joshua's brother entered they stood up, greeting the older.

They followed to bow down to him altogether.

"Hello everyone" he spoke as he made himself comfortable on the chair.

"Joshua is coming soon" Hoshi stated as he noticed Taemin was glancing around, probably figuring out where his younger brother was.