CHAPTER 23

Joshua's pov

I gradually start unbuttoning my pajama shirt in order to tease him a little bit. Following to throw my top on the other side of the bedroom,

I noticed he was now blushing and glaring intensely at me, trying to figure out what I was up to.

Then I went to gently remove the soft silken pajama Jeonghan just wore. He blushed at my gesture.

I slowly came closer to his cheek giving it a soft peck and leaned to his ear.

"I'm Mr Hong for you tonight kay?" I confidently say as he hurriedly nods to my demand.

I delicately kiss his ear and then I follow to gently lick it.
A loud moan escapes Jeonghan's mouth as he is indeed caught into pleasure by my unexpected gesture.

I push him on the bed as he wide eyes me, still surprised by my sudden take in charge. He seems to enjoy it and is just going with the flow.

As I pin him down I delicately begin sucking on his neck, leaving bright red marks. I can feel he's yearning for more as soon as he loudly whimpered at my touch.

I moved up to him and eagerly began kissing Jeonghan on the lips. He quickly parted them to let me make my way inside. I slid my tongue and I can feel now his hunger for more as he moved his wet tongue to a more accelerated rhythm, which was turning me on even more.

"Oh Jeonghan be good for me now okay?" I ask as I gazed at him stroking a strand of his hair.

He nodded in obedience.

I began trailing kisses on his neck and went down on his slim and elegant waist line.

"You're fucking beautiful" I state observing his lean and graceful figure. He looked incredible.
I follow to trace my finger on his stomach as he whined at my proximity.

I moved down to his crotch and softly caressed Jeonghan. I began stroking it as I could see his lustful eyes yearning for more.

But I wanted him to say it.

I leaned closer to his reddened ear.

He turned his head on the other side as he expected me to lick his neck.
But I didn't.

"I-I want m-mo" he uttered but couldn't finished the sentence as I gently licked his ear, to his surprise.

"I'm sorry what?" I whispered to Jeonghan's ear with a teasing voice, as a grin marked my face.

"M-Mr Hong I want more" he paused turning again towards me, "Please" he was now practically begging me with a soft toned voice.

I briefly paused. It came to my surprise since Jeonghan really didn't seem the type to get into such role. I must admit it was arousing and he certainly was doing it amazingly.

I softly smiled at him, as that response left me content in order to do what I planned to carry out now.

I kissed Jeonghan's soft lips and he kissed mine in a more demanding way. I parted myself from him and all I could see was his lips had become slightly swollen and reddened.

As I aligned myself down his entrance he whimpered at my touch. I softly grinned to him.

Now that I was ready, I gently made my way into his tight entrance, beginning with slow thrusts as he loudly groaned in pleasure.

Jeonghan soon placed his arms around my back and gripped on my skin, digging his fingernails deep into my skin.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as I could feel his warmth embracing my hardened member.

"Ahh" Jeonghan lightly let out a gasp as he was feeling intense pleasure, "Fa-faster please".

I softly smirked at the demanding but gentle boy.

I began to move in and out to a more quickened pace now.

As I was going harder inside I intensely stared at the older, making him moan even louder at my decisive movements.

"Ahhh~Joshuji" he uttered, "I mean Mr Hong" he softly gazed at me, "you're truly incredible" he gently spoke in a low tone voice. I smiled at him.

I kept on thrusting deeper and deeper hitting Jeonghan's sensitive nerves, as he was still deeply marking my skin with his delicate fingers.

I was now close to releasing so I pulled out. He seemingly knew my wishes as he immediately took me in his mouth.

I could feel my breath was getting more intense, a shiver went down my spine.

I bit my lip as Jeonghan looked up at me. I stroked his hair behind so it wouldn't bother him.

"You're doing so good babe" I paused as a loud groan escaped my mouth.

"Aaah~Hanni I'm close".
But he kept moving in and out with his softly reddened lips as I was on the verge of coming.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and followed to quickly release it in his warm mouth as he took in all my cum.

"Woah Joshuji, I didn't expect you to be so good being in charge" Jeonghan spoke as we both laid down on the bed, still gasping for air, "Mr Hong huh" He softly smirked at my previous demand to be called that way.

I grinned at how hot he sounded saying those words.

"You did great Hanni" I sat up and delicately gave him a peck on the cheek, caressing it right after. He followed to smile at me.

We both did great, but now tiredness was all we could feel.
We quickly showered and laid down ready to sleep like two kids after a day out in the playground.

"Good night love you Joshuji" I softly smiled at the gorgeous boy that was laying down right next to me.

"Love you too Hanni, good night" a gentle peck on my forehead followed as Jeonghan pulled me closer to him in a hug as I snuggled into his warm and fast beating chest.