CHAPTER 10

Jeonghan's pov

It was soon 11PM. We stopped playing truth and dare and finished eating our snacks.

I saw Joshua and Seungcheol heading back from the kitchen with the latter giving me strange looks.

What was going on between those two?

"Guys it's late now" Hoshi spoke as we already took our seats.

"Yeah it's 11PM and I really need to sleep Hyungs" Chan added. Some of us looked at the time.

Hoshi, Joshua and the younger ones now excused themselves and slowly stood up.

We all stood up following to greet them.
They headed towards the main entrance and then stopped.

"Thank you everyone for all of this" Joshua talked.

"For real, it was so fun" Hoshi added looking at us, "and thank you for all of the snacks and drinks. Those were delicious" he continued smiling.

"No! Thank you all for coming" Dokyeom responded. "It was all thanks to you who made this even more exciting" Mingyu added.

"Joshua and Hoshi, our new besties" Minghao said hugging both the boys, who appeared flustered for a second, but followed to hug Minghao back.

As they finished wearing their shoes, Joshua stood up as if he forgot something.

"You forgot something Joshua?" Seungcheol asked him.

"I did yeah".

But he looked at me.

"Uhm Jeonghan?"

My gaze was directed at him now.

Everyone's expression seemed a little bit surprised to hear Joshua talking to me, but they soon distracted themselves by talking and paid little to no attention to Joshua and me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Wanna meet Niki now?" He asked.

I opened my eyes out and chuckled.
Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Yeah you said you liked cats when I sent you his picture!!", "come on remember Jeonghaniii" he was holding my arm.

I did remember. Of course I did, how could I forget.

"Okay" I responded, "I thought you were tired Joshuji" I now smirked at him. The younger brightly smiled at me and let loose of my arm.

He now took my hand, as if he was ready to lead me at their place.

"Let's go", "Hoshi come on!!" Joshua was lowkey acting like a kid, demanding to go home.

"Oh Jeonghan you coming with us?" Hoshi winked at me. I pretended I didn't notice that but I was clearly blushing.

"See ya Jeonghan!" Seungcheol looked at me, winking as well, as a smirk formed on his face. What's with everyone oh my God.

"Bye everyone!" Cheol then added looking at me, Hoshi, Joshua, Chan, Vernon and Seungkwan as well.

We all headed out. But there was still something.

The warmth in my hand.

I could still feel Joshua's hold on my hand and as I looked at our fingers intertwined I tried my best to hide my agitation.

We then split ways with the younger ones who were headed to the first floor, while we took the elevator.

Once we arrived, Joshua let go of my hand and unlocked the door, making his way inside.