CHAPTER 24

<<<A YEAR LATER>>>

Jeonghan's pov

A year had passed now.

A year since Joshua and I were together.

That small and delicate AirDrop boy I came to casually meet.

He was now my boyfriend. My lover. My best friend. He was all I could ever dream about. All I could ever want and need. And here we are, in the last semester of our university life.

Me, Joshua, Seungcheol, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Junhui and Woozi are soon graduating and finishing our entire journey we shared together. The previous year was a rough one but we could all endure it as we stayed as one.

Now we have all united as Chan, Vernon and Seungkwan are first years, Minghao, Mingyu and Dokyeom in their second.
I gotta admit now it's even more fun since our classes pretty much have the same schedules during the day.

————————————

"Jeonghanaaa~" a loud voice came out of nowhere as I slowly peeped through my previously shut eyes.

"Hanni babe wake up" an impatient and loud Joshua came rushing into our room, looking like a small angry cat and reminding me of Niki when he gets mad. Cute.

Joshua came closer to my side of the bed and shook me up on the shoulders trying to get me up.

Both him and I were sharing the dorm now as I moved here the previous semester.

"Hanni it's 8AM" he paused looking nervous outside of the window as he brought his fingernails closer to his teeth and started biting them, "fuck I'm late too" Joshua sighed in exasperation.

He gently slapped his forehead in despair as he was gonna be skipping the first class of the day. And it was my fault.

"I'm sorry Joshuji" I quietly whined as I stretched my arms but followed to yawn loudly. I was still sleepy, making the younger side eye me in frustration.

"I guess we're staying home today" Joshua quickly followed to sit on the bed as he sounded a little less disappointed than before. He had given up now.

A deep breath escaped his slightly parted lips.

I back hugged him, leaning closer to his neck and giving it a gentle peck. Joshua felt tender and warm to my touch.

"Hey!" He immediately stood up.

I wide opened my eyes in surprise at his gesture as he took my hands and made me stand up as well.

"What about a shopping day Hanni?" He loudly spoke in excitement, his shiny eyes were speaking by themselves as I could read through them.

"Joshuji this certainly isn't something I can refuse" I grinned at him. He nodded to me and followed to grab a random shirt and throw it at me, as I was sleeping in my underwear.

"Shopping day it is then!" I eagerly shouted extending my arms upwards as if celebrating a victory.

"Then get ready! Quick!"

"Alright alright, chill baby" I softly said as he got out. I observed how his toned figure as he walked towards the wooden door, trying to figure out how the hell did his mood just change like that.

"Oh and breakfast's on the table!" He yelled once again, this time from the kitchen.
I could surely smell the fragrance of freshly fried eggs and it was inebriating me as my stomach was loudly growling in hunger.