CHAPTER 26

Jeonghan's pov

In the next few days all I could do was worry about the graduation party since it was soon approaching.

It was a huge thing apparently for university students who traditionally plan this event months before the appointed date.

I'm not a party person and whenever I wanna go to one I make sure it is lowkey and only people I know are there.
I wouldn't feel at ease otherwise.

It was now Saturday morning and I woke up with a huge amount of energy. I swiftly stood up and quietly tiptoed, sneaking out of the room that both Joshua and I were peacefully sleeping in.

My mind was fixed on my destination.
I was heading to the mall I visited a few weeks ago.

My mind was surely steady on something and there was nothing that could change my plans now since it was a thing I've been thinking a lot lately... alongside the graduation party.

I had finally decided on something big.

As soon as I entered the enormous bright hall I hurriedly walked towards the place, disregarding all the fragrances I could get a whiff off from the nearby fast food stands that were located inside the mall, right at the entrance.

After I attained what I wished for, I headed to the grocery store to grab some food since the fridge at home needed a refill. I made sure it was everything Joshua could particularly enjoy. By that I mean protein.

Snacks and soda for me.

I hopped inside the car and headed home, hoping Joshua wouldn't ask me questions about my whereabouts. In that case the grocery shopping was the perfect excuse.

When I arrived a strong fragrance inebriated me as I walked the main hall of the apartment.

I entered the apartment and I could smell scrambled eggs and well seasoned chicken filets being grilled.
I paused right after I got off my shoes to savor the aroma the place was filled with.

"Oh you're here Hanni" Joshua suddenly appeared and moved closer, giving me a soft peck on the lips.
He was wearing one of the white aprons I bought to us. He looked ecstatic and gorgeous.

He smiled as he quickly noticed I had briefly stopped contemplating him.

"Do I look enough boyfriend material?".

I laughed.

"Boyfriend material?"

I grabbed Joshua by the waist and pulled him closer to me, causing the younger to lightly chuckle at my unexpected gesture.

"Sorry more like husband material right?" He softly whispered to my ear as he chuckled once again at his statement now. A strong smile formed on my face as I tucked his brown silky hair behind his warm and lightly reddened ears.

I smirked at that.

"Oh here's the grocery's I did by the way" I followed to pick up the bags from the front door, bringing them to the kitchen, Gently resting them on the counter near the fridge.

I noticed he gave me a strange look.

"It surely took you long enough Hanni" he softly chuckled as he quickly came closer and started helping me putting the food at its assigned place.

"Uhm some traffic jam here and there... yeah and I couldn't find a parking spot in front of the mall as well. It was all messed up ... could you believe that" I followed to reply trying to be as collected as possible since I wasn't the best at lying to Joshua and finding the best excuse all of a sudden was a challenge.