CHAPTER 15

<<<FRIDAY, 4PM>>>

Jeonghan's pov

As soon as I had lunch after classes, I got ready.

I took a long bath and drank a glass of wine while resting in the warm water.

After about half an hour I got up and finished getting ready.
I wore a pair of blue shorts and a white t-shirt on top. It used to be Dokyeom's but I was now keeping it in my closet since he didn't want it anymore.

 It used to be Dokyeom's but I was now keeping it in my closet since he didn't want it anymore

———————————————

"No Joshua look! It's here that you got it wrong", I pointed to him a mistake he made on the home assignments.

We were sitting in the dining room facing each other.

"Oh I see, I thought it was right though," Joshua responded. "How can you be this good" he nervously chuckled as he erased the calculus exercise on his notebook.

"No trust me I'm not that good Joshuji. I used to make the same mistakes and with a little practice you'll see you'll get better too" I spoke, trying to be humbler as possible.

"I hope so" he replied.

He followed to solve the problem again, while I was looking at what he was writing.

I mean sort of.

I occasionally glanced at his soft features. He had such delicate cheekbones.
His focused face expression was beautiful to look at.
I quickly stopped as i got distracted by his finger pointing to the solution now, "Joshuji look".

I analyzed it trying to figure out his calculations. It was all right.

"Correct Joshuji!" I hugged him in excitement, I was proud of him. I then followed to take a piece of brownie he previously made.

"Woah these are delicious" I devoured a piece and quickly took another. "Try this" I gave him a bite and with the other hand I rested it under his chin, to avoid making a mess.

"Thank you Jeonghan I finally understand math", he then spoke "I think" he added.

Joshua was now eating the brownie I made him taste earlier. He quickly took another piece right after.

I smiled, happy to hear I was helpful.
As we continued solving other math problems the afternoon flew by.

It was now 7PM and it was finally dinner time.
Since Hoshi wasn't home, Joshua made dinner. Fried rice and bulgogi.

And it obviously tasted delicious.

"You're the best Joshuji" he quickly got flustered, covering his face in embarrassment, "I might even say you're husband material".

He looked up in surprise at my statement.

He was such a sweet guy.

"Th-thank you for the compliment" he faintly smiled, "I can cook even more for you Hanni".

A brief pause of awkwardness followed as he spoke again.

"I mean you helped me in math I swear I will pay you back...somehow", he was red in the face but still so serious about the thing.

"Somehow?" I smirked.

"Stop it. Jeonghan that's not what I mean" he responded to my expression.

"You sure?" I asked, "I mean you could kiss me you know..." I added and he quickly came closer without saying a word and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

After dinner we headed to his room since Hoshi was soon to return home.

"We can have a pajama party Hanni!" Joshua shouted as he stood up from his bed, he seemed so excited about such a trivial matter.

I smiled.

"But wait I didn't bring my sleeping clothes Joshuji" I said, still sitting on his bed.

"You don't need those" he quickly responded.
I glanced at him.

"I can borrow you some of mine" he then added.

"Alright then" I agreed.

"Shall we watch a movie? It's still early to go to sleep after all" I suggested, looking at the time.

It was 10PM.

"Sure" Joshua replied as he grabbed the tv remote control. We sat down on his bed leaning our backs.
We were now ready for a movie night.

He picked a movie Netflix suggested him. It was a romcom.

He played the movie.

Joshua rested his head on my shoulder as I was leaning mine on the pillow that I previously put behind me.

The movie was fun, the protagonists ended up together and we also laughed a lot in the mean time, I've never seen Joshua laugh that much.

I gotta admit his laughter was pretty contagious and I ended up laughing whenever he did because I just couldn't hold it back.

His presence was actually all I needed to cheer up.

The movie soon ended. I stretched my back and soon got up.
Joshua turned off the tv, it was now bedtime.

"I guess it's time to sleep now" he spoke, once he put the remote control down.

"Yeah I'm gonna brush my teeth and get ready then" I said, "do you have a spare toothbrush Joshuji?" I added.

"Yeah just grab one from under the sink, they're in a blue package", "oh and also, here's the pajama".

He stood up and gave me a twilight-blue silk pajama.

It was oversize and felt cozy.

I headed to his bathroom and did what he said.

I grabbed a brand new toothbrush and thoroughly brushed my teeth. I put down my toothbrush next to his for the next morning.

Then I washed my face and lastly I dressed up ready to sleep.

I yawned looking in the mirror as I was brushing my hair to make myself look a little bit more presentable and decent at least. Then I headed out.

After I got back, Joshua was on his phone scrolling and still snacking on the food we previously brought in the room. I entered and noticed he was relaxed but still wide awake.

"Jeonghan I don't wanna sleep" he suddenly uttered as he rested his phone down. I was putting down the clothes I previously wore.

"Oh?" I replied, a little sleepy.

But nothing could actually make me sleep now, as he quickly stood up and walked in front of me.