CHAPTER 11

Joshua's pov

Jeonghan was still warmly embracing me in his arms when Niki stood up and started jumping on the sofa.

He was being playful and of course, interrupting something.

Jeonghan pulled off the hug as he noticed my cat acting strange.

"He's fine don't worry", I said as I noticed he was trying to figure what was Niki up to, "he acts like this sometimes".

"I'm not sure I want a cat now" Jeonghan softly chuckled as we were still keeping quiet since Hoshi was sleeping.

It was past 1AM now.

I yawned in tiredness and Jeonghan immediately followed.

"So where shall I sleep?" He asked, looking at me.

Holy cows where should I tell him to sleep now? The ideal would be next to me, since I literally asked him to stay because of the comfort he brings, but he would never agree to that.

"Come" I told him and he followed me.

"Okay so... I can sleep on the sofa right here" I gestured at the black sofa, "you can sleep on my bed hyung", I pointed at the bed across the room.

"Are you sure that's comfortable enough to sleep on?" Jeonghan asked looking at the sofa, "I thought you wanted me to stay so you could actually rest in my arms or something Joshuji" he continued, with a teasing expression on his face, with a pretty serious tone though.

"Uhm" I nervously smiled, thinking what to say next. "You want me to lay down next to you?" I asked looking at him.

"I wouldn't mind, yeah" he responded as he sat down on the bed.

Jeonghan laid down and gestured me to come next to him.

"Wait I haven't changed my pajamas yet Jeonghan hyung".
I quickly grabbed my clothes.

"Please Joshua drop the honorifics for God's sake". He slowly stood up and walked in front of me as I was heading out to change clothes.

He took a step ahead towards me, I could feel his gaze right at me as I still stared down in nervousness.

He came closer with his face.

He was so near to me I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Go change up quickly then" he whispered in my ear, "I'll wait for you" he added.

My heart was racing as he got pronounced those words.

I then followed to go change up.

A few minutes passed and I eventually came back.

I noticed Jeonghan wasn't awake, he was sleeping profoundly, looking graceful.

"My poor guy, he was so tired" I spoke in a low tone and gently laid down next to him, pulling the blanket over us since he wasn't properly covered.

He softly coughed, as if clearing his voice.

"I'm not sleeping Joshua, I waited for you" he spoke, opening his eyes.

I clearly woke him up but I pretended not to know.

I came closer to him, still with an appropriate distance. I snuggled to his chest as he embraced me with his arm and pulled me even closer to him.

"Good night Joshuji".

He softly pecked my forehead which came as a surprise since it was the first time someone kissed me there.

"Good night Jeonghan".