CHAPTER 14

Joshua's pov

Today was tougher than usual.
Lectures just kept piling up without me understanding much, I hardly managed to keep track on them.

As the first two lectures of the day ended, Hoshi, me, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Jun headed outside at the cafeteria to have lunch.

Jeonghan and I walked side by side while the others were in front of us.

"You okay? How are you holding up today?" He spoke to me.

"A bit tough but I can stand this. How about you?" I replied.

"Well same here. I can't wait for the weekend to come honestly" he softly smiled.

"Yeah for real"

"So I was thinking" he paused, "how about we meet this Friday so I finally help you with math?".

I looked at him, I undoubtedly needed that.

"Sure of course. If you want at my place since Hoshi is meeting up with the others and he won't be home" I suggested.

"Cool then, it's gonna be just you and me then" he smiled.
He followed to take my hand as we walked to the cafeteria.

After a while Chan, Vernon and Seungkwan came. They were followed by Woozi, Dokyeom, Mingyu and Minghao. They were joking about something since I could see them all laughing vigorously.

We all got seated at the usual spot and ordered some food to enjoy together.

"I didn't manage to bring sodas today, hope that's alright" Dokyeom spoke, glancing at all of us. Everyone smiled in reassurance.

Jeonghan and I were still quiet about our relationship now.

"So everyone uhm" Jeonghan paused, glancing at me. I still didn't figure what he was about to say until he continued. "I have an announcement to make..."

Wait is he gonna tell them about us?? It's been a month since we started dating and until now we sort of kept it lowkey.
With most of them at least.

"Joshua and I are dating" he confidently said.

Everyone wide opened their eyes as they glanced at both Jeonghan and me. They had their mouths filled with food and still holding chopsticks as some wide opened their mouths too, a few apparently didn't see that one coming at all.

"You two? Really?" Dokyeom spoke as if Jeonghan didn't tell him anything already, it was one thing I could surely bet on.

"Yeah" I replied nodding.

"Congrats you guys" Vernon gladly added right after Dokyeom talked.

"Thank you" Jeonghan softly answered as he was slightly smirking and meanwhile grabbing a bite of fried chicken.

Of MY chicken.

"Hey what are you doing?"
I instantly asked as he already took that piece in his mouth.

"We're sharing, right babe?" He mockingly smiled at me. I looked at him with my mouth wide open as I was surprised by his sudden gesture.

I felt a little flustered, but what could I expect from that guy? I guess he wanted to act like a couple in front of the others too.

I softly punched him in the shoulder and he uttered a gentle and cute "ouch" since I didn't actually hurt him.

I rested my hand on his knee right after. I did want to tease him in some way.

He looked at me and smirked.

"Leave the teasing for another time Joshuji" he whispered as he got closer to my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Well I'm glad you finally got together" Seungcheol spoke as he observed Jeonghan eating the food from my plate.

"I started shipping you way before you got together not gonna lie" Jun added, "Seungcheol and I at least" Jun glared at Cheol who was devouring the food from his plate, nodding at Jun's statement.

All I could do was hide my obvious embarrassment, I truly wasn't used to this kind of attention. I'm glad I get to share this experience with these twelve boys. I was genuinely grateful for the people I met and now have the opportunity to spend time with.

"I mean it did get kind of obvious" Mingyu spoke after a moment of silence had followed.

"It did" Seungkwan added as he fed Vernon suggesting him to have a taste of that one particular food combo.

"I didn't see that one coming though" Minghao uttered as he was wiping his hands.

"When Vernon and I got together everyone knew right away" Seungkwan then spoke.

"Yeah Seungkwan made it so obvious from the first day" Vernon added.

"It's not like you were so subtle after all sir" Seungkwan added as he glanced at Vernon.

"I remember seeing you being super clingy and the moment after even kissing..." Jeonghan responded.

"It was a tad bit cringe, I remember too" Woozi continued as he rolled his eyes, he softly smiled right after.

After a while it was time to head back in since afternoon classes were about to begin.
We all walked together and then split ways.

———-——————————————

<<<FRIDAY, 4PM>>>

A month had passed now since our first date.

We didn't have any other chance to be on our own since we had many assignments to complete for classes, except at breaks during which we talked a lot and still spent time altogether.

It was now Friday afternoon and we previously agreed to meet up and Jeonghan offered to help me in math since the exam was soon to be held.

I'm honestly really looking forward to that, I mean he did promise me he'd tutor me, plus I really needed to pass this exam and get to the next semester with high grades.

I got home at around 2PM, luckily we didn't have any afternoon classes. Hoshi was now at the gym with Woozi and they agreed to go to the beach together with Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu later so they were staying at a hotel for the night.

I got out of the shower and wore comfy clothes. White sweatpants and a long sleeve oversize shirt on top. I blow dried my hair and styled it with some gel, since I still wanted to look good in front of Jeonghan. I also sprayed that one cologne again because he seemed to like that one.

I then headed to the kitchen and quickly prepared a batter of brownies, which were luckily ready in just 30 minutes. I served them on a plate in the living room and they were ready to be eaten.

After a while Jeonghan rang on the door.