CHAPTER 17

Joshua's pov

As he finished and came inside of me all I could feel now was intense delight. Jeonghan really gave his best, he made sure for both of us to enjoy it all.

We went to the bathroom. He gestured me to sit in the bath and he followed to turn on the water.
I was lowkey freezing now but he quickly warmed me up with hot water.

He thoroughly helped me clean up and passed me the towels.

"All good Joshuji?" Jeonghan spoke as he picked up the towels from the bathroom closet.

"Yes, thank you Jeonghan for being with me" I responded faintly smiling.

"I told you I'd stay" he continued.

I waited for Jeonghan to wash up while I sat on the toilet. We both talked.

"I hope I made you feel comfortable and you enjoyed it to the fullest" he said as he opened the shampoo bottle.

"I enjoy every moment to the fullest as long as I'm with you Hanni" I responded. I could see him grinning at me while he was now playing with the foam on his hand, blowing it in front of him.

He looked like a little kid, how cute. I smiled at him.

He soon finished and got dressed. We went back in the bedroom and instantly threw ourselves on the bed.

We were now all cleaned up and ready to go to sleep. I felt an extreme peace being with him.

Being with Yoon Jeonghan, the boy i like.

Jeonghan quickly fell asleep next to me, as I stared at him.

The most beautiful human I've ever seen.

And here I am dating him, how lucky must I be. How lucky I must be to have crossed paths with Yoon Jeonghan.

He was all I could ever dream of.

———————————————

<<<9:30AM>>>

I slowly opened my eyes. I woke up in Jeonghan arms as he was hugging me to his chest.
He slept shirtless so as soon as I noticed that I immediately blushed and sat up.

"Hanni lets have breakfast" I said, I noticed he was half awake but still groaning since he apparently just wanted to sleep.

"Joshuji come on dont" he whined like a baby, hiding his face in the pillow.

I went to stand up as he took my wrist.

"Just kidding babe I'm coming" he followed to sit up.

All I could do now was hardly smile because his hair looked like a bird nest. He was gorgeous nevertheless.

He opened an eye and glanced at me trying to figure out what was going on. I delicately laughed as I still looked at him.

"What's so funny huh" he stood up putting on the slippers.

"Nothing, you're cute Hanni" I responded heading out for breakfast.

I noticed Hoshi wasn't home yet so now it was just Jeonghan and me.
We both had breakfast as I made scrambled eggs and he toasted some bread and made coffee.

We got seated at the table and ate calmly, the food was delicious and I was actually starving. The night before really left me with no energy even the morning after.

Until a ring interrupted the silence.

It was Hoshi?

The younger hurriedly got in, heading to the bathroom.

"Hi you two love birds. Hope you slept well" He spoke as he put down his backpack, "or not" he smirked.

"Don't worry Hoshi we slept the whole night" I lied trying to hide all of that.

Both Jeonghan and I smiled and exchanged eye contact as I tried so bad to hide my obvious flustering, remembering last night.

After Hoshi showered he came to the kitchen and sat next to us.

"Guys" he spoke as he bit a green apple he took from the the kitchen counter, "the others and I have been thinking about something, and we all know it's not really our business but" he paused, glancing at both Jeonghan and me who looked at him confused.

Hoshi then gazed at Jeonghan.

"Hyung we wanna make sure you know you can change dorm contracts" he paused again. "I mean if you wanna move here" he added.

Jeonghan looked at Hoshi with eyes wide open.
He was trying to process the whole thing as the younger spoke again.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have intruded in this matter" he hurriedly spoke, noticing there was an awkward situation now.

"No really it's fine" Jeonghan responded.

"Jeonghan and I haven't talked about it yet" I continued right after. He nodded at me.

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure you knew we can do that since Vernon moved with Seungkwan and Dino after the two got together", "that's what Seungcheol told me earlier at least" he continued.

"I mean it might be more practical since these are dorms after all and it ain't hard to change contracts" Jeonghan then added looking at me for my approval. I nodded in agreement, he was right though.

I started thinking about it... living with Yoon Jeonghan? Being roommates i see.
I mean it's normal student life after all, it wouldn't really change much.
My school grades would probably drop dramatically, that's what I'm mostly certain of.

I smiled at just the thought of that, because oh boy, the amount of study I would really disregard.

"Joshuji what do you think?" Jeonghan interrupted that flow of thoughts. I looked at him.

"Oh yeah! You'd have the chance to teach me math all the time Hanni" I said jokingly.

Jeonghan deeply gazed at me as if he was waiting for me to say something else, but I didn't.

"We'll see, we'll see" He then spoke, picking up a bite of scrambled eggs.

After breakfast was over it was time for Jeonghan to leave since he had to go out grocery shopping with Seungcheol.

I guess that's what they have to do.

I hope so.

Him and Seungcheol are just friends after all... nothing to worry about.

We greeted each other goodbye and Jeonghan left, leaving Hoshi and me cleaning up now.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jeonghan and Seungcheol though. They seem to have chemistry and they appear closer than we are.

What if they used to actually date in the past? They might still have feelings for each other...

A bitter taste in my mouth followed as I started considering that...