Preface

"So from then onwards all of them started to have a peaceful and alluring days till their ends..." with that the story ended.

Huh? Just like that?

The novel ended just like that?

Sheea gritted her teeth when she found that her favourite beast world novel ended just like that sacrificing so many innocent cannon fodders' lives just to make the female lead have a happy ending.

Even though the female lead was kind and good to all the people around her, Sheea just couldn't take it calmly.

She had thought that there would be more chapters coming to the novels or it may show the mourning of the female lead for seeing so many people sacrificing their lives only to protect her.

But what was it?

They died? And the story too?

Is this the f*cking joke of the universe or what?

Her anger heightened to match the peak of Mt. Everest when she saw all the congratulatory comments for the author under the last chapter.

The novel was a reverse harem system in a beast world where the female lead was transmigrated from the modern world.

There she met her life-partners who adored her whole-heartedly and also got good parents-in-law and siblings-in-law from each of the husbands.

She had got married to five husbands and gave birth to their kids who were doted and loved by all the parents.
But since there was noticeably lacking of a beautiful woman like the female lead, combined with her kind-heart and talents which improved the lives of the tribes, many males were attracted to her.

And when the evil eyes from faraway tribes and a very strong force came to kidnap her, some males who weren't her mates tried to protect her along side with their husbands but unfortunately died without succeeding.

Among them was Sheea's favourite character, Siri, a giant green snake. Elaborately, he was the female lead's first husband who had rescued her from the jungle but was rejected just before the mating bond formation as the female lead was scared of snakes since her childhood.

Siri had tried his every means to get closed to the female lead, not by force but by his gentleness. But he was never appreciated and was even chased away by her new mates.

Sheea had really held a grudge against the author for killing her favourite character in that grapple.

Moreover, her another favourite character, Kevi, a white furry wolf also ruthlessly died while saving the female lead while bringing her back from the kidnappers.

Kevi was the fifth son of the wolf king, and was cold to all females until he met the female lead and was charmed by her.

The author had decribed both of them being the most beautiful beasts both in their human and beast forms in their own way, captivating all the hearts of women.

But unfortunately, they fell in love with the female lead and died while saving her.

There were more who had died in that grapple but was left unknown by the author.

And what had almost made Sheea's mind explode was the second last chapter where the female lead got to know about the untimely deaths of Siri and Kevi. But she replied with just a simple 'Oh' at that moment and didn't utter anymore words.

Her mates also didn't bring up that topic again nor the other members of the society, afraid that she would start to blame herself for their death.

Sheea was so angry that she kept on commenting how the author had ended the story in each of the chapters and even left a one star review at the end of the story (since she could neither delete her five star review which she had given in the beginning nor edit it) saying that the author doesn't know how to construct a good novel.

"Author, you should start reading other fantasy stories so that you can get a grip of what a good story is, you know!"

"I don't like the ending at all! Why did you kill Siri and Kevi? They are the most innocent in this grapple!"
"Hey, come out and talk!"

"Author, you're the worst. Come out and rewrite the story. Give a happy ending to my Siri and Kevi! They deserve the best in everything! You come out!"

"Author, pleaseeee. Can you give them a happy after life at least?!!!!!! Pleaseee!"

"Trashy Author, Go To Hell! 18th level at that!"

As a result from her these horrible comments, all the fans of the novel turned against Sheea and even cursed her for being an anti-fan.

"Ughhh! What the h*ll?! Are all of these fans brain-dead or what? If I remember correctly, these were the ones who had praised Siri and Kevi the most from the beginning. But now they don't care about their deaths! Are you kidding me?! What a bunch of l*natic fans! But I don't agree with the ending of the novel no matter what! I just don't!
Do you think just by blocking my this account will stop me?! Hmph! I'll create more accounts to curse the hell out of you!"

Sheea had just raised her hand with her phone and was about to throw her phone at an unknown corner of the road when a message from a person named 'Your_Lovely_Spirit' popped on her phone screen.

"Hey isn't that the author of this novel, You're My Beasts?"
Sheea thought as she opened the message in curiousity hoping that the author had some regrets and may start reconstructing the novel. But her hopes completely shattered when she read the message. It was written:
"If you don't like how it is, why don't you yourself remake it the way you want to?"

With that there was a smiley emoji.
"What the he-" Sheea couldn't complete her sentence when a speedy, heavy object struck her from her side, sending her away in a parabolic line from her initial place.

And when the solid surface touched her body, she felt a severe pain with a warm liquid surrounding her.
Everything happened so fast-fast, that even Sheea couldn't get a track of the following things. As soon as she landed on the ground or road whatever, her eyes closed as her lips wanted to form a word but couldn't.

___________

(A/N: So friends, if you're crossing a road you should always follow the traffic safety rule, ie, always look around your surrounding to cross the road and see where you are going to. Or else the result will be... hehe!)

_____________

I'll be giving regular updates on this novel and if I can I also want to update 2 chapters per day. But I hope I can get some comments from my dear readers as this is my first time writing a novel on beast world.

Seriously saying, I was really addicted in the beast world novels so I thought why not create a novel on my imaginations and make it how I want it to be? So I did it...!

And I hope you also enjoy this...

Loves from, Galaxy