Chapter 32: So Beautiful Yet Domineering

(POV Of The Owner Of The Green Eyes)
_________________________

She... She's so beautiful. Her milky white delicate face can make any Shan's heart flutter whether he's engaged or not.

Specially that long, slender neck of hers. It's so eye captivating.

And even though her dress is a little bit weird, but it suits her well. It was just adding more to her beauty. And the way her long legs and arms were exposed to my eyes, I feel like if I could I would hide them in my shedded skin.

Not only her face, but her hands amd legs were also attractive and they look so delicate as if I squeeze them hard, milk would come out from each of her body parts.

And her body curves.... God! Do I even need to describe that?

Absolutely Perfect & Attractive.

The way that animal skin was hugging her so tightly, I wish if I could make her wear my shedded skin and it could hug her more tightly, to satisfy my hungry eyes, of course.

I always used to think that Sofia was the most beautiful Shasha that I had ever met, but who would have thought my fated one would beat her in beauty.

As she turned, I got a clear view of her face. Her eyes are so big and watery, just like a one-year old cub who has started to see the world, her nose is small but cutely sharp, her cheeks looked so soft and smooth that I found my hands were itching to touch and squeeze them, and as for those plumpy, pink lips, they appeared so juicy that my mouth immediately started to water as soon as my eyes fell on them, that I badly want to have a taste.

And that anxious look in her eyes, it's so gorgeous that it was making her more beautiful, but I badly wish that, that look of hers was more me. That, her focus was on me at the moment, not on anyone else.

Still, I didn't like that worried expression of hers. She's a rare crystal who is needed to be protected from all. She's so beautiful and delicate that-

My description of her abruptly stopped the moment I saw her small delicate fist sent that Kevi b*stard flying in the air with a huge arc.

O_O

What the hell was that?

Did she just... Just use that little hands on Kevi and make such a huge impact?!

I suddenly felt an extreme pain in my eyes and only then did I realize that I was looking at her with such wide eyes that my eyes would have really popped up from my eye socket and fall on the ground!

God! This is cheating!

She appears so beautiful and delicate, then how could she have so much of strength?!

And the way how that wolf was flinching while getting up from the ground, I was d*mn sure that, that punch of hers was no joke!

Kevi was the next leader of the Wolf Territory of the Tetrad Tribe as he was the most powerful in this territory.

Who would have thought that a weak looking Shasha would be better than him?!

And the way, that bear and lion Shans were looking at her, I was sure that I wasn't the only one who had got a huge shock!

Afterall, Shashas are the weakest creature who are only good looking and nothing, yet they are the cruelest ones among all the beasts. If not for the shortage of them, would we, Shans still have to tolerate them!

Yet, one should never forget that, Shashas are just weak in strength, but they are strongest when it comes to scheming and manipulating.

But looking at this Shasha in front of my eyes, I've a deep hunch that she's a complete package of all things. Not only she has awe-striking looks, am sure she also has many tricks up her sleeeve. And that punch was one of them.