Chapter 45: Let's Begin The Tour!

Kyle was really feeling helpless. He was sensitive to his surroundings from an early age, and even more to the beasts around him.

So, how couldn't he understand that something huge was bothering his mate to whom he cared so much?

It was funny though, it's just been a few days that he had met her and even surprisingly, became her mate without any hindrance. But he felt like he had known her from eons ago.

And he was really hating the fact that he was an incompetent as her mate!

He couldn't do anything or bring her any benefits.

"Umm.. It's not like I- I don't want to tell you. But I don't think I can make myself clear to you..." Sheea said after a lot of thoughts and hesitation, bringing Kyle back from his self-loathe.

"Huh?" He asked, encouraging her with his gaze to go on.

Sheea took a long breathe as she closed her eyes, feeling his body on her skin to calm herself down. She licked her lips that kept on getting dried.

"Sheea?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him seriously, "Actually, I- I'm different from you all and I- I know some stuffs of the future. So... that's why I was thinking if I should say it or not."

"Oh! Is that so?" Kyle asked with a hopeful gaze and shining eyes.

"Yeah! But it's not that weird to... Wait!" Sheea's lips suddenly twitched when she came to a realization. Kyle's reaction was just opposite for her imagination. With a tilt of her head, she looked at him more closely, "You.. Why does it seem to me that you aren't shocked hearing it but excited?"

Kyle rubbed his face on her cheeks softly as he gave a quick peck on her lips, "My Shasha, of course, I'm excited. There aren't too many Shashas who can possess magickal powers, moreover you possess more than one. That time, you used your healing powers to save me and now you're telling me you've the power to see the future. How can't I be excited?"

Sheea blinked twice, "Well, I don't have the power to see the futu- Wait! WHAT?"

Sheea looked at him in bewilderment, "You actually knew I used magick to heal you."

Kyle bit his tongue and inner cheeks in embarrassment yet he nodded his head to come clean.

Sheea sighed and shook her head, "I'm sorry if I've scared you then. It was after all an emergency."

If it was in the human world, if people found out about this, it would have really created a huge ruckus. Some would laugh it off and treat it this information a joke, some would use this to pass their time and those power hungry people would come after her life.

She shuddered with that possibility as it was really rare for a person to wake up her 100% consciousness as this power can even alter both life and death. And misusing this power is almost waking up series of Heaven's Tribulations that she didn't want to face at all.

But at that moment, Sheea was ready to face all the consequences as that time Kevi had heavily injured Kyle.

Speaking of that, she hadn't punished Kevi for his wrong doings yet.

Hmm... It looks like she needs to 'talk' that matter out with Kevi 'privately'. She shouldn't be soft hearted even if he's her mate now.

Kyle gave another quick peck on her lips as he said, "Who said I'm scared? I'm feeling so proud of you!"

"Huh? You are?"

"Of course! You're so great, Sheea!" With that he started to give small pecks all over her face, making her giggle.

"So excited?"

"Haha! Yeah! Even my little brother is also so excited! See it's moving so rapidly that I can't control."

"Oh!" Sheea's face automatically turned red as her eyes subconsciously travelled downstairs.

Heat rush up to Kyle's face when he saw her looking somewhere else as he flicked her forehead, "Where are you eyeing? I'm talking about my tail! Unless you want-" He didn't finish but pressed his burning desire on her womanhood after she eyed there.

"Oh!" Sheea's already flushed face turned crimson red as she misunderstood his wordings. Her core tightened with his actions and she spoke as a matter of fact as she didn't want to back down, "Well, it's your fault for mis- mmhmp!"

Kyle simply blocked her mouth with a long, suffocating kiss, as one of his hands cupped her face while the other support his weight on the ground.

After a certain time, that felt like millions of years, Kyle laid down beside Sheea who was panting hard and said, "Please continue where we left."

"Oh...! Yeah! Oh!" Sheea's mind which was completely distracted calmed down when she remembered the novel plot as her face turned rigid, "So what I was actually saying was that, we need to stop the Shans from leaving the tribe for this Tana trading. If they really do leave, then their return couldn't be guaranteed anymore."

Kyle took her hand in his tightly and clutched a little tightly, "Why?"

"Because-"

Before she could finish, Kyle cut her off, "Because they would use those Shan beasts' blood to cultivate Tana in fresh blood?"

Sheea bit her lips as she really didn't read such a plot in the book, but, "I don't know. I just only know that if Jemin and Len really leave for this trading thing, they'll never come back. So, Kyle, I just want to stop them from leaving."

Kyle took her in his arms as he hugged her body a little tightly. He didn't like that her attention and care was divided before he could properly spend his time with her. But he also knew that the clansmen were also important for a tribe to exist. Moreover, she was talking about his brothers life and death.

He could feel 'that typical sense' of insecurity was again making it's way in his heart. And no matter how much he's trying to shove it away, it's not going away sooner.

So after a lot of consideration, he still hardened his heart and said, "Hmm. Let's see what result does Kevi bring after discussing with father."

"Hmm!" Sheea humphed as she rested her head on his tough chest.

Then suddenly, she sat up with a jolt, startling Kyle.

"What happened?" Kyle slowly sat up too.

"Well, I just remember that after coming here, you haven't showed me your tribe yet," Sheea used an accusatory tone as she glared at Kyle with a pout.

"Oh!" Kyle scratched his nape as his eyes roamed around every corner of the cave, without looking at his mate.

He really... Really didn't want to roam his beautiful, eye-catching mate with a perfect figure around the tribe and attracting unnecessary attention.

But.... He couldn't just ignore his mate's wishes, can he? And he wouldn't dare to disobey her either after remembering the past events of his life.

That scene was still clear in front of his eyes how his mother's mates refused to fulfill her demands once, and they were badly scratched on their faces and were even forbidden to touch her for a week.

Kyle didn't have a death wish until and unless he wanted to follow the path of a worshipper leaving all desires. And that he never wanted to do! Never Ever!

With a heavy sigh and heavy heart, he transformed into a big grey wolf after saying, "Come on!"

With a "Yay!" sound of cheering, Sheea pounced on his back as she hugged his body and laid down on top of him.

"Let's begin the tour! Yeppie!"