Chapter 5: What are your other weaknesses?

(This chapter is specially for ZeroAtlas00 for choosing my book in her favourites. Thanks a lot, dear)
___________________

"What th-mmmhmm!"

I couldn't finish the words from uttering from my mouth before Kyle's lips aggressively fell on me. His lips met mine and he started to kiss them aggressively but carefully.

His tongue slowly licked my lips before sucking on it. That bubby feeling was again back. But this time, I felt it all over me.

I wanted to struggle but I couldn't do so as if My body wanted more of his kisses. Wanted to be touched by him. I felt my blood rushing in my cheeks when all of this shameless wantings registered in my head.

But then again, it's not something that I was hating it. And being a human, I'm a selfish person. So since I was liking it and we were not doing it in public to attract audiences, I pulled him closer to me.

I felt him adjusting on top of me comfortably and in a way by which his body weight didn't fall on me. (It's not like I minded though, as I have been training my body since young with regular exercises and martial arts). Still, feeling him to be this careful even when we were in the middle of this, I felt so warm and sweet inside my heart and mind.

I felt him brushing my head softly with care as if treasuring it too. I could feel the standing tower in between his legs perfectly as he was still wearing nothing, making me more excited than ever!

Then I felt him shifting in my embrace and was drifting apart from me. I let him do what he wanted.

Actually, I had thought he would kiss me somewhere else. But he sat up straight and even pulled me up to sit with him.

I tilted my head at a side and threw him a questioning look.

He simply smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my lips before saying, "Don't touch my ears like that if you don't want me to go 'touchy-touchy' with you."

He said and only then I realized something. Currently, his face was all red as if he was blushing. But it wasn't! And I'm not that dumb not to understand what this blushing was for.

In the novel, it was mentioned that he never allowed anyone to touch his ears. Even the women from his tribe couldn't touch it.

I had thought, his ears were his true weakness but had never taken it the other way. His ears were his weakness but in 'that' way!

Well, since novel had mainly focused on the main characters, it told that the male leads had their 'weaknesses' in their tails. So, Kyle having his weakness in his ears, it was really a bombarded news!

I licked my lips as I hesitantly asked, "Then.. Then what about your tail? Is it your weakness too?"

He just smiled in reply. Gosh! That wasn't just a smile! It was a smirk! A playful and evil smirk on that!

My blood again rushed to my cheeks as I tightly shut my eyes, with my head drooping down and almost touching my chest.

And then A thought came to me and I blurted out even before knowing, "What are your other weaknesses?"

I tightly pursed my lips after that and didn't dare to raise my head again! Well that was more than a tad bit of awkwardness and embarrassment.

I was still blushing when I felt him holding my face up to meet his playful one. He then moved one of his hands and took one of my hands in his and moved them to his neck. No to his Adam's apple, more correctly! And then to his.. his.. to his standing tower which appeared more thick and long from earlier.

I wanted to retract my hand but I didnt know why I couldn't. I felt my mouth was secreting the saliva too much at that moment and I had to gulp it all down.

I could feel him smirking at my reaction but it's just that neither my eyes nor my hands are moving away from his mini version.

So Then... I did the thing that I had never thought I would do ever... to anyone... to him.

I pushed him back on the floor and got on top of him. I straddled him by putting my legs to either sides of his waist. Then I started to kiss him.

I saw him looking stunned and then he smiled. His smile that was full with evil smirks but compared to that their was much happiness and amusement.
I kissed his eyes, cheeks, lips and then settled at the corner of his neck. I heard him growl in his already darkened hoarse voice, making the bubbly feeling inside me to do put-put bubble dance.

When I felt his hands around my waist, a soft moan escaped from my lips. I kissed his neck more intensely as I licked and sucked it, leaving a deep hickey on his skin.

And then when I felt his tower was standing up more and more, I shamelessly and innocently moved away from him. I sat up straight and also pulled him to sit up just like how he did to me earlier.

I smirked at him when he looked at me with lustful eyes filled with doubts and unasked questions as I mutttered, "Revenge Taken Successfully!"

He looked at me horrified and I burst into laughter. Well, it was really a sight to photograph and framed it.

I was still laughing when I noticed the changes in his facial expressions. And having being an experienced girl after being trained in the wild-life for a year, how could I not know this was the smile of a hunter towards his prey!?

Just as he was about to jump on top of me, I moved away. As soon as I adjusted to a new place, He again jumped on me. I again shifted to another place.

Then, I started to run around the cave while grabbing my stomach and he chased after me to catch me. At a point of time, both of us were laughing while playing the game of cat and mouse.... ooops! My apologies!
The game of Wolf and Human!

Our laughter was echoing around the cave as we laughed and chased.

We were both fully immersed into each other that we didn't even notice that there were a group of people (or perfectly beasts) standing there and watching us. We only stopped when a soft yet loud voice filled with happiness but dominance echoed around the cave.

"Well, it seems like both of you are having fun here, huh?"