Chapter 28: She's So Cute

(The Owner Of The Green Eyes)
____________________

I spent half of the night by going to the river to dab the animal skin in it to absorb water and applying the wet skin on her forehead.

I only stopped when the hot temperature of her forehead reduced, and her body had warmed up by staying near the fire and covered with animal skins.

Her breathing was even and she looked like had gone to her deep slumber too. Her small cute snores was the visible evidence of that.

Still, I couldn't take any risk in the middle. I could feel my eye lids were becoming heavy, as the pain from earlier, as well as the overflowing desire was making it worse for me to stay awake and conscious.

So, without any further thoughts or delay, I did the thing that I never thought I would ever do to a Shasha.

I felt a lump in my throat as I gulped my saliva down and walked closer to her. The Shasha on the animal skin was sleeping so beautifully and peacefully. My heart didn't want me to do that, still I did it as the circumstances and my body wanted.

I completely turned into my two legged form as I placed my hand on her forehead and softly caressed her head full of dark black hair. They were so soft and smooth. I filled like I want to pat them for life long.

Slowly I placed her black hair aside from her long slender neck, as I closed my eyes and brought my face closer to her neck.

I softly placed my mouth on her neck and gave a deep bite on her neck. I felt her flinching under me as I softly patted her head in hope that she would calm down and continue to sleep.

As expected, she continued to sleep and I slowly got up. With the dim light in the cave, I could clearly see my mark on her neck as I softly whispered, "Continue to sleep, sweetheart. I'm temporarily marking you so that I could feel your emotions if you're in any discomfort. Don't blame me, it's for your own good."

Even though I said that, I didn't know why it sounded a lame excuse to me as if I was assuring myself for giving an unknown female my mark.

As soon as I marked her, I could feel a part of discomfort in my body faded away as if the beast inside me relaxed a little.

So I hurriedly positioned myself in a comfortable place near her, as I drifted off to sleep.

Because if I continued to stay near her, I would keep on smelling that sweet aphrodisiac smell that was coming from her body and that might have awakened my recently calmed emotion.

The next morning, everything went to down hill as I was suddenly awakened by a loud scream and a sudden palpitations of my heart.

'What happened? Am I on attack?'

I hurriedly opened my eyes thinking that I might be sneakily attacked anytime.

But when I scanned around I found out that it was a scream from the weak Shasha. She was looking at me warily and a defensive position.

I turned half of my body in two two-limb form as I wanted to explain to her the reason why she was here with me, but she screamed again as she stood up in one jump and turned around.

I quickly caught her in my tail before she could move as I said, "You can't leave. You-"

But she cut me off as she started to babble non-stop, "Please let me go, please! I'm not tasty at all. Please leave me. I beg you!"

"Shasha, you-"

"Ahh! Pleaseeee! Leave me! I'm not good at all! (Ahhh!) I'm not tasty! See, I'm so thin, (sniff) (sniff) I hardly have any flesh! You won't enjoy eating me at all! Please, let me go! Ahhh!" She said everything so fast in between her cries that it was like a test for me to understand her words.

A part of me felt so helpless in her cries and words. Yet another part of wanted to laugh out loud at her cuteness and terrified expression.

Moreover, I could feel how much uneasy and scared she was feeling at the moment. So, I maintained my laughter with all of my energy in my body.

It took me a long time to calm her down and make her understand that I wasn't a bad beast who would eat her, but I was the one who saved her from the animals.

But shockingly, I discovered that she didn't know an ounce of how this world runs. So, I told her everything in my knowledge to introduce the world to her, which should have been the work of her parents.

For my first several words, I could feel that she was suspicious of me and she was still in her high guards against me. She was even giving only curt replies. But after a while, she started to ease up a little as she also asked me some questions, which I happily answered.

With the words, I got to know that her name was Sofia and it sounded so good to hear her name. Specially to spell it.

SO-FI-A

Such an amazing and cute name. It suited her cute appearance perfectly.

Even though, she still stayed in her guard, I could feel her relax a little from earlier. And I was happy that from the start to the end, she didn't cast me that hateful look that other beasts used to give me since my birth.

"So, which tribe are you from?" After a long conversation, I asked her that question. But surprisingly, yet unsurprisingly, she looked at me blankly.

My lips automatically twitched as I sighed, "As expected! Leave it!"

Then, I heard and felt the vibrations of a loud growl coming from her stomach as her face completely turned red. It was an amusing sight as I found that reddish colour suited very much in some parts of her white smooth face.

I really wanna caress her face at that moment, but I controlled as I went to the river before giving her a good fake warning, "Don't leave this place or if you go out, those animals from earlier will attack you that instantly. They're not coming in only because this cave is full of my scent and they are afraid to come in."

She gave an obedient nod as she made a gesture of joinning her thumb with her forefinger and raising the remaining three fingers. This was the new thing that I learnt from her which meant according to her is a gesture of complying.

'She's so cute!' I thought as I went to my destination and caught few fishes in the river. I ate some for me before catching few more.

Two was for her to eat and the remaining ten was to trade with some necessary stuffs for her.