Chapter 2: So I Really Came Here!

"Grrrrrr~"

My voice automatically died down after hearing that angry growl for the second time.

According to my months of experience, that was a warning growl from a sleeping animal. And by hearing the ending of that growl it was more like a growl from a wolf.
'Is there a wolf in the cave?' I thought and began to search for it. I didnt move physically, my eyes just roamed around the place.

But after quite a while, I didn't find anything. Then, I heard another growl that came straight from my stomach.
Well, it was a bit awkward as I had mistaken my stomach as a wolf.

I patted my stomach as I started to get out of my supposed bed, and jokingly said, "Well, little wolfie, hungry huh? Then let's go and grab something to satisfy you. Hmm?"

"So you really are a wolf?"

I paused in my movements when I heard a strongly hoarsed male voice.

I blinked my eyes and again looked around. This time cautiously. Afraid that I would really experience a sudden attack out of nowhere.

"Well, you don't need to be that suspicious of me in MY den, right?"
I again heard that same voice but this time it made me blush. I didn't know why I blushed. Was it because of the owner whom I thought would 'attack' me who actually took me in or because of his voice which appeared to be so attractive now to my ears?

I hesitated as I said, "Uhmm, well, if you don't mind can you show yourself first? I have some questions!"

"Sure, but why not move your legs a little to give others some space first, hmm?"

I blushed and subconsciously stood up and stood at a side without thinking twice.

And then much to my horror, a wolf came out underneathe my supposed bed. My heart had almost, literally jumped out of my mouth passing from my lungs!

What the-

And as if adding spices to that horror, that wolf transformed into a handsome youth. A naked one on that.
I would have literally screamed again if not for 'His' quick reaction of stopping my mouth before a cry came out.

"You really scream a lot, don't you? Now I understand why they were being grumpy after bringing you back!" I heard him spat out through his gritted teeth.

Well, I swear I was scared. Heck, truly scared to die again!

But the next moment, our eyes met and seriously saying I got attracted to them. 'His' eyes that was dark brown a moment ago, I saw them slowly changing to light brown, then to golden colour.

I gulped down my saliva as I felt a strange emotion building up inside me. And then...

"Grrr-"

We drifted apart and I awkwardly glanced around everywhere of the cave or den whatever, except him. There was an awkward silence ruling around us.

I bit my lips softly before licking them as my lips had long dried down and again biting it.

'Is it really happening? No! Is this really really really true? Huh, huh? I didn't die but actually got Transmigrated? And on top of that, I- I really came here? To my favourite beast world novel? To meet my lovely Siri and Kevi? Oh my God! I can't believe it! So that means I can change their fates and even make them mine? Oh my God! Just by thinking of it, I'm about to faint in excitement! But at first, I need to know where am I first. Then where are they. And then... uhm... whatever! I really really need to thank the author and that truck driver! They really made my dream come true! Love you so much guys! My five stars were worth it!'