Chapter 10: It's Too Embarrassing!

(This chapter is dedicated to @lynn_marsden)
______________

(Kyle's POV Continuation)

"Ahhhhh~mmhm"

"Hey Shasha! Do you have a tendency of screaming or what? No wonder those Shan didn't want to take you in their colonies and dumbed you into Wolf colony!" I hissed.

Gods! She almost turned my little den into ruins! I really didn't get it till now why these Shashas like to scream so much unreasonably?!

But later I understood her reason of screaming. She screamed as she saw my full two-legged form without any animal skin on my body. And I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

She might have thought that I was unintentionally naked in front of her but that's not the case. I intentionally wanted her to see my naked self so that she could get attracted towards me.

And I guess it was my wrong move and it was also her first time seeing a naked beast. A part of mine was very happy that she had never seen a naked beast and another part...

'From which tribe is she from? Has she never seen a naked beast before?'

So I tried to reason it out with her why I was naked like that, "Well, are you screaming for that reason? Oh c'mon! You're my mate now! It's okay for me to appear like this in front you."

I saw her opening her mouth again, and after this repeated attempts of her screaming, I was sure my den soon was going to collapsed!

"Whaaaat? Are you kidding me?"

I immediately covered my ears with my hands but that moment didn't come. I slowly removed my hands and then the reality hit me hard as I stared at her deeply.

I controlled the negative emotions building up inside of me as I voiced my concern, "Why? Are you that unhappy to be my mate?"

She didn't answer and avoided my gaze. I could feel her guilt towards me and I started to get scared. When she was still sleeping in my arms I had placed so much of my hope... but still.

'Why? Why I'm the only one who's rejected all the time? Just because I'm weak and ugly?'

'This-' She was about to say something but I didn't let her to. I pulled her in my arms and buried my head in her neck. Only now did I realize she's much taller than other Shashas and the scent coming from her neck was also sweet and attracting more towards her.

'Gosh! I really want her now! Perhaps, if we mate, she might get attract to me. As a Shan, I can at least guarantee that I'm not worst in that part!'

As soon as I thought about this, my tongue automatically rolled out and started going up & down on her beautiful, delicious neck. Soon after, I found her weak spot as I started to kiss and suck on it.

'God, I really want to make her mine now! I really want her to look only at me!'

"Mmh-ah"

And the moment she moaned, I completely lost it. I started to kiss her deeper and leave my marks on her. I kissed the place passionately where I had given my temporary mark to her earlier.

At a point of time, she had also hung her hands at the back of my neck bringing us closer to each other. And I slowly moved my lips from her neck to her beautiful, soft lips. I initially wanted to kiss her softly but she's so addicting that my kisses turned aggressively and demanding.

I sucked her lips as if it would calm the fire building inside of me.

Now I understood my father's feelings towards my mom... but I bet he's feelings weren't as strong as mine towards my mate.