Chapter 55: Where The Hell Is My Pride?

(Ethan's POV Continuation)
______________

I stared.
She stared.
Both of us stared into each other's eyes.

And then... it happened.

"ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME, YOU MOTHERF*CKER BASTARD? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" The weak looking Shasha yelled as a strong brutal force (strong enough to kill beasts) hit me hard on my face.

And even though, I tried to avoid it, I felt a part of her strength, as her small fists fell on the ground beside me as I felt the ground under my head slipped.

F*ck! She actually created a d*mn hole beside me!

"YOU FRE*K. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY!" Much to my horror she again raised her hand in the air. And I swear, I almost leaked then and there.

I hurriedly transformed back into my human form as I guarded my face with my one free hand, "Ahh! Don't hit! Don't hit! It's me! It's me!"

"It's you? Who are you? Remove your hands and I promise I won't hit you!"

F*ck you!

I'll be a donkey if I believe in that words of yours.

"I- I'm Ethan! The leader of Leopard Tribe!"

But instead of leaving me, I felt her hold on my captived hand tightened as I felt a chill almost all over my body. Eh?

How did my surroundings turned so cold all of a sudden?

"Really? Remove your hands, and let me see."

Her voice was so cold and scary... God! It's hard to control my body and keep the liquid in me.

I could tell that she would definitely kill me if I really fail to control my nature's summon. Moreover, the thing between my legs were getting harder and harder as she kept me under her for so long.

And from the gap in my fingers, I could see that scary look of hers. She's looking just like a bloodthirsty beast! But it's arousing me so badly instead.

Fa-father! Help me! I just wanted to tease her a little bit! But she's torturing the hell out of me!

"I say, you bl**dy leopard, remove your hand," Her sweet yet dangerous voice rang again, "Just like a good boy. And I'll-"

"Sheea? What are you doing?"

Her impatient voice broke along with her tense muscles getting relaxed as that bear's horrified voice echoed everywhere. And for the first time, I felt the Angels do exist. See, didn't an angel came to my aide.

Come! Come! Jemin! Hurry up, and take this fre*k away from my body, or I can't guarantee there won't be a bloody scene soon... of course the victim would be me!

"Je-Jemin?" She looked up as she spotted her mates, "Kyle?"

She hurriedly left me and ran towards them. I also quickly stood up and adjusted myself and turned to look at the 'weak' Shasha but I stiffened instead.

My fighters who were heavily injured by God knows how were looking at me with wide mouth... wide enough to fit my fists.

The wolf beside the bear and Shee had the same reaction. He was also looking at me with wide eyes and mouth.

Only Jemin the bear was talking with Sheea as she checked on him and on that wolf.

Oh! What a scene! I also want her to check on my wounds! D*mn you, Sheea. Can't you just care for me too? I'm the only injured one here!?!

[Author: Oh, hello? Your fighters are also injured here.

Ethan (successfully avoiding me): Sheea, I'm hurt (wag, wag).

A: Well, keep on hurting then! You deserve it. No Sheea for you.

E (glare): Continue the story.

A: Continue the story (imitating Ethan)! Blah! Blah! Blah!

E (glare): Grrr.

A: "..." Let's continue the story. So where were we?]

"Uhmm... Leader. The tribe is under severe attack. Many of our commrades are injured. It looks like a pre-planned thing. We need to... uhm... go there... I guess," said one of my fighters who was looking all good. He might be the one who followed in the fight against the intruders, I guessed quickly as I marked him. This guy really has the guts to stand in front of me and looking at my injured self.

After receiving a glare from me, soon that guy along with others, looked down in sync.

With one or two cough/s, I composed myself as I pressed my lips together, to supress my embarrassment. My eyes involuntarily travelled to Sheea and her mates who had drowned in their own little world.

"Leader?" I could feel the impatience as well as fear in the voice of my fighters.

With a heavy sigh, I shook my head to focus on the matter in hand. I had momentarily forgot that the tribe was under attack.

"Let's go to deal with it, first." I said as I took the lead to go, ignoring the burning sensation on my injured cheek as I transformed in my beast form.

And what did I see? The scene in front of me was too ironic. The front of our tribe was just so bl**dy... as if like a red coloured river had started to flow from here.

Many of our fighters were fighting along the beasts of our tribes against a group of outcasts.

I quickly took my action and started to fight for my tribe... I don't know how many beasts we have lost till now, but I didn't like this bl**dy scene at all... All of those beasts who died or injured were my brothers....

I started to kill without thinking, ignoring all the failed attempts of the enemied to injure me.

But my mind was aching heavily when the screams of those good for nothing Shasha kept on echoing here and there. Seriously, why do they always need to shout? Can shouting help them or save them?! Ugh!

I was still criticizing those Shashas, when I felt a whoosh sound of the wind near my ear. And in the next second, the two lizards I was fighting with was gone.

What-what the hell?!

My eyes fell on the Shasha who was standing in the middle with a lizard's tail in the hand as three parts of the two gigantic lizards with whom I was fighting a while ago was lying in a pool of blood.

And much to my horror, when she opened her fre*king mouth, I swear I almost fainted, "Is there anymore enemy beast left to kill?"

Is there anymore enemy beast left to kill?

Is this supposed to be said by a Shasha? Huh? A weak looking beauty on top of that?

Where the hell is my pride as a Shan? Where is it?

And then I found out, that not only I, all of the Shans (except her mates who were looking at the scene like it's bl**dy normal) including the other leaders were looking at her with wide eyes and mouth that almost touched the ground.

At last, I found a little comfort.

Okay, so I'm not the only one in shock. It's okay. It's okay. It's normal. Calm down, calm down.

I'm asking you to calm down, my heart. Why are you still beating so fast?!!

"Huh? Why are you looking at me like that? There's no more, right?"

The nerve of that Shasha!?! After giving all of us a heart attack, she dared to ask that question with such a straight and innocent looking face.

Can I repeat her words in my way?

Just come to me and I won't hung you upside down the tree. I promise!

_______________

Hey my bright bright Stars... Thanks a lot for your support till now.... I'm back😈😈😈