Chapter 65: Masked Len

(Sheea's POV)
_______________

How to sort out my plans? How to sort out the things?

These two questions have been my biggest enemy since the day I came to know I transmigrated in this Beast world.

As far as I know, that severe battle where Kevi and Siri died is about to happen. Moreover, I haven't met with Siri yet! God knows how much heartbreaks my poor snaky is facing right now seeing his beloved making love with her mates.

[Author: Don't worry, Sheea. A certain green snake is swimming in the cool river water of the tribe boundary now. Guarding the enemies from entering, as per his saying.]

I have been wondering about how to sort out my plans for a while now. And only when did I see the muddy and sweaty appearances of my mates did I get it what am I missing!

It's the basic pen and paper. Without these two, how can I sort out my plans? I need to write my ideas somewhere, no?

So now, I'm beating the hell out of the dried leaves that had fallen on the ground (after trees shedded them) to make them into a pulp.

At first collect the leaves, then make them wet, then again go and find a suitable rock to use as a hammer, and then beat the hell out of those wet-dried leaves so that it can turn into millions of pieces. Then make a thin layers and spread them smoothly on the animal skin with convenient sizes under the sun to dry. (Since I just want the result, I'm not going with the sizes). And then after a day or two of getting a good sunlight, DUN DUN DUN. Our paper will be ready. But! But!

The next part is the major part. Separating the pages from the animal skin. If you don't applied the accurate energy to separate the two, one mistake and the whole work will be ruined.

Easy? Isn't it?

No! It's NOT! It's only easy to say!

It's so painful to work it out. Since, it's not the modern human world. Its THE LEGENDARY BEAST WORLD where you need to find suitable places to do the things.

If it was in the human world, I could have taken any utensil if my taste, and dump the leaves into it with water and converted them into a pulp.

But here, I'm beating the dried leaves after sprinkling water on them from the coconut shell bowls and beating them with the rock.

Boohoo! I want to cry. But no tears.

I really really want to curse the author and Sofia to death. Why did they only concentrated on food? What about the pens and papers? Huh?

"Umm.. Sheea, shall I also add these leaves into it?" said Kyle, pointing at the pulp I was making.

Add more leaves? Are you f*cking kidding me? Do I look like I can handle anymore? Huh? Huh?

And as much as I wanted to shout these words on him for talking sheer non-sense, I didn't. I atleast had the common sense to know that he's trying to help me and I shouldn't demotivate them. I just shook my head politely and pointed at my side where the others had dumped the collected dried leaves.

Exactly, others, meaning Kevi, Jemin, Len along with Kyle.

After those three went out to have a bath, I brought Jemin with me to collect the dried leaves since they could be found anywhere in the forest where the eyes could fall anytime.

And when Jemin asked me what I was looking for, I partly explained him about my need to make papers and pens since it's a necessary thing for me and it was always common for me and my 'tribe' to have them so that we can create new ideas and store them on papers.