Chapter 67: Trouble

"Or I can just dumb all the harder works on them and ask them to complete it within 100 breaths. Yeah that seems right. Or I can just- mmphh"

"Okay, okay, I got it, my talented Shasha. Now stop it. Or I might get a brain disease now."

Finally, Jemin couldn't take Sheea's 'incredulous' plans of scheming against her own husbands anymore and sealed her little mouth with his large hands. Well, honestly, He was happy and glad that his mate was coming up with so many ideas to have quality time with him. But her ideas were too much.

He had an inkling that if he let her keep on thinking and spouting her plans, he might be her next target of utilizing those plans of hers, when she would go out with her other mates. And he really DIDN'T like that idea.

[Author: Well, you're not wrong though! But there's still time. You can still prepare your heart for that, so that you don't die out of HEART ATTACK!]

"But-"

Sheea tried to say something as she easily freed her mouth from his hands (making Jemin to stare at his large hands and then at her small ones alternatively for two seconds), but before she could say another word, Jemin cut her off.

"Sheea, let's go. I'll take you to a place."

Jemin, at first, adjusted the flower crown on his head a little to avoid falling, then undressed himself and handing his animal skin to Sheea (who had grown immune to her mates perfect body and was immensely staring at him, making him a little shy) and at last, he changed into his beast form.

At the moment, he was really against her opening her mouth!

Sheea who understood the hidden meaning behind Jemin's action, cleverly shut her mouth (but vowed to take revenge on him later) and straddled on his back with a jump.

After feeling that Sheea had found a comfortable sitting position on his back, Jemin started to run to a certain direction.

At first, Sheea was wondering where he was headed to. But soon, she identified the route ahead.

[Jemin, are you gonna take me to a the market place?]

[Yes.]

And then, both of them fell silent as Sheea leaned her body partially on his back and felt the caressing of the air on her, not knowing her small actions had left the poor bear in a great difficulty as her bosoms pressed against his back skin.

With a huge gulp and no other choice, Jemin increased his pace as he really DIDN'T want to expose his mate's ravaging flesh in the wild and take her then and there.

That act would attract unnecessary d*ckhead flies!

Soon, they reached the market. But before entering it, a 'smiling' Sheea 'invited' Jemin (who was about to enter the market while changing into human form) to a corner, and after Jemin was fully covered, did they enter the market.

"So, why did you bring me here?" Sheea asked as she clutched her mates's strong muscled arms.

"I want to buy you something, but didn't know which one to choose," replied a 'stoic' face Jemin as he tried hard to reply without stuttering.

[A/N: In the beast world, no Shasha would grab their mates' arms in public or in private. All the Shashas would walk freely and in front of their mates to show whose the head of the harem and they weren't on equal footing with the Shashas. Even, the first husband doesn't have that audacity to walk beside his mate until and unless he's called to.
          If a Shasha do so, then it means she both value and love that Shan. And there was only one Shasha, who had so far done that in this beastworld, who loved her mates as much as she loved her beauty.
          Sheea, didn't know about this thing as it wasn't mentioned in the book as Sofia had never walk side by side with her mates, by clutching their arms as she was a shy type of girl. For Sheea, it was absolutely normal and an act of love, she had always wanted to do with her loved ones, ie, she wanted to walk side by side while holding her loved one's hand for a long while as she was jealous of those children who would walk while holding their parents' hands in the human world which she couldn't do.]