Chapter 51: Chaos In Cave Meeting 1

(Sheea's POV)

I don't know how to explain my present situation anymore. To be honest, it's really suffocating at the moment.

Earlier, Simon the wolf leader aka my father-in-law asked us, particularly me and Lisa, my mother-in-law to be present at the discussion.

Now, I'm standing at the centre of the cave as I'm deeply being scrutinised from all directions.

And even though I'm completely dressed, and my mates were standing beside me, I felt like I'm standing without clothes at the moment and that too at the centre of the zoo.

Just the minor change was that, I, a human was being watched by the anima... (ahem) beasts.

It would have been good if it was a family discussion as I knew the news that I had given about Tana, would surely brought me face to face, in front of the wolf leader.

But what's the meaning of this thing? Why in the world are the other three leaders present here?

It's not like I'm scared or anything. But, it's tiring. There should be some steps, right? How can one directly skip the first steps and go to the last one, huh?

In human world, we go to court. If the matter isn't solve there, then to high court. And still if it fails, then the supreme court.

But why there's directly supreme court here?

Hello? Can anyone explain that to me?

"Can you please elaborate everything from the start that you told my sons, Sheea?"

Simon's deep voice brought me back to the tiring reality.

And just like a obedient citizen I was, I started to say everything that I told to my mates and future mates to the four leaders.

Yes, the four leaders. Leaders of Wolf, lion, fox and leopard territories.

After I finished, I swiped my gaze at all the members present in the big cave. Some of them were looking down with their palms on their chins and others were still looking at me, making me feel truly, truly awkward!

I pursed my lips as I focused my attention back to the leaders. If I continue to care about those eyes from the side, I'll lose my self-control and sanity, and might really kick their b*lls.

Luckily, Kyle and others are standing on my either sides and would occasionally give a growl or two when the eyes would look at me for more than a minute.

"But how are you so sure of this matter? Looking at you, I don't think you're the type to go around and know such things! Much less protect yourself after knowing such a BIG thing," The reddish hair guy said, sitting at one of the four main 'thrones' on the stage-like thing. Without a doubt he's the leader of the lion territory, Hemza.

But the ironic thing was that, as soon as he finished speaking, he earned a lot of scoffs.

Hemza was baffled as he looked at the owner of the loudest scoff, "Simon, what was that? Are you picking a fight?"

"Heh! I'm picking on. So what?"

"You! Don't be childish at this serious moment!"

"You're the childish one," said a beautifully handsome guy with brownish hair. Without a doubt this is the charm of Anur, the fox leader.

"Wha-what?" Hemza lookef at him baffled.

"Your messengers have gotten too slow, Hemza. They ince used to be the fastest but now.... Look at this, you don't get the latest news at all. Aren't you the childish one here whose spouting non-sense? And even if so, is your brain malfunctioning already?"