Chapter 13: Not For Now

(This chapter is dedicated to @subhuuuuu)
______________
(Kyle's POV Continuation)

I was sleeping peacefully and was having such a sweet dream of me and my mate but all of it shattered into pieces when I felt a light movement in my arms. My sleep broke that instantly.

I could feel she was wide awake now by her confused emotions as she was looking around. Then I felt her eyes were on and I closed my eyes back as if I was still dreaming.

I just wanted to see how she would react when she would find herself in my arms. Just the thought of it was making me excited.

And those negative thoughts if she would despise me?

Hah! She would never do that as a day's time was enough for me to realize her personality.

Suddenly I felt her little excitement building up inside her. And subconsciously, I wanted to open my eyes to take a quick peek of what was it that was making her so excited just after waking up.

And just when I nearly opened my eyes, I felt her freeing her hands from under me as she started to trace them slowly on my face.

"Ahh! It feels so good!"

Her feathery touch was so soft that it took all of my rationality to keep on faking my sleep.

I felt her slowly touching every part of my face until it settled on my lips. And then I again felt her little movements.

'What is she trying to do now? Is she going to kiss me sneakily or what?'

I was merely joking in my mind but who would have thought it would turn into a reality. Just as I felt her soft touch on my lips, and ting...!

The last bit of my self-control broke as I deepened the kiss pulling her head closer.

Well, her mouth tasted a little sweet with a little nullness. Just according to my taste. And with each kiss, I felt myself going addicted to her more and more. I just wanted more of her.

And with our temporary mark, I could feel she wanted more too.

So I did according to our desires. And she was also active too.

I bet no Shasha had ever kissed back her Shans like she's doing! Not only on my lips but on my chest too. And seriously, I'm loving how her soft lips were breaking all of my rationalities and world views.

As if I was never sad or disappointed for being abandoned or rejected by other Shashas. God was just keeping me safe for her, Only for her.

And like the way, she pleaded me to call her name as if she was desperate to hear her name from my mouth, it was a real turn on.

At that time, I felt my beastly form was about to break and come out to devour her whole. And to control myself, I took some time but she pleaded me again. So that time, then I obeyed and called her name.

Sheea!

It was such a nice name!

Even her name felt nice.

She was still kissing my small manly n*pples when I couldn't control myself anymore and over turned ourselves again.

I began to kiss her from her top towards her bottom and I was about to go downwards further from where that attractive smell was coming....

But...

"Hey You! Stop it! Stop it! Right now!"
I heard my mother's voice from the side. And just as I covered her and was about to stand up, I was greeted by a heavy blow on my back.

"Mom?" I asked her in surprise, "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? What are YOU doing?" She asked back as she handed a piece of animal clothing that almost look like the one that my Shasha was wearing which was torn in between our process of...

"What am I doing? If it wasn't for you, we were just about to-" But before could finish my sentence, I was greeted by another blow.

'When did my mom get so strong?' I thought as I rubbed my aching back.

'Gosh! I feel like as it's not my mom who hitted me but Sheea! Wait... Sheea?'

I looked on the bed as I saw her putting on the clothes handed by my mother swiftly. And the speed at which she got dressed was so fluent and fast that I almost thought I was imagining things.

"What are you looking at her like that for? I told you na, she's special?!" I was again hitted on my back!

"Mom? Did you forget that I-" am not that strong to take those strong blows.

That was what I wanted to say. But after imagining that Sheea was still there, I changed my words quickly, "That I still tired with that hunting trip? How could you hit me like that?"

"Stop whining!" My mother simply pushed me aside as she sat on my bed and put her arms around her, "Cub, how are you feeling now?"

"Fine!" Sheea answered in a soft voice with her still res face.

"It's good that you're fine! If not, I needed to teach my son some things that he might have forgotten!" She said as she turned to give a deep threatening glare at my direction.

That glare was so strong that I shivered, remainding me of my childhood days when my dads used to shake if my mon was angry!

"Well, Cub, let's leave this b*stard over here and move to my room, okay?" She asked to my Shasha who was still blushing and nodding her head.

"No! Why?" I screamed in protest.
Why should my Shasha go in to her room?

Won't she be forced to take other smelly beasts if she went with my mom?

Then what about me?

No! No! No!

She's mine!

I can't let that happen!

Not for now at least!

"No mom! She can't go!" I again protested to my mom who smilingly got up from the bed and stood near me.

And then with a swift move, I was heavily hitted on my face. And then again thank to the Holy Heavens that it wasn't that strong to disfigure my face.

Or else what would Sheea like about me?

"Mom, why do-"

But before I could finish my sentence, I heard my mom saying, "She's coming with me! And that's final! One more word, Cub and I'll call your dad. What do you think?"

She asked me with a smile that appeared evil in every way.

'Wuuu~ My Shasha is being stolen from me. And my rival is none other than my mom!' I thought in my mind as I sat on the cold ground and watch her taking my Shasha away fron my cave!

"Sheea~" I called her but she didn't turn and it was intentional!

As I could feel her shaky laughter!

Shashas are just too much!

My poor heart!