Chapter 54: Discovering Something New In Me

(Ethan's POV Continuation)
_______________

It didn't take much of my time, when I reached my destination. All the parts of my body was pointing to this place where a small space was cleared of trees.

But strangely, there was nothing but only something Shabby on the ground.

There was nothing much to think. I was sure that there was something precious that is destined to be mine. Moreover, there was an essence of life and strong vitality in there.

As I got near to that thing, I felt the presence of my team members who were asking me 'What's wrong?', 'What is this?', 'How did I find this?".... And blah blah bleckkk!

I kept on going there, when something strange happened.

A beautiful and intoxicating smell hit my sense of smell as I felt getting hyptonized by it. And as soon as I stood near that thing, it moved and revealed a... a Shasha!

A very ugly and dirty Shasha.... Yacks!

And what's more she looked at her surrounding in daze and then...

Shocking the life out of me, she screamed.

And then... the memories of that nasty Shasha (Ethan's mother) came running into my mind, making a strong repulsion against this thing rise in me.

I was still in daze, when she suddenly fainted.

O_O

I felt like mocking her and then hitting someone!

One moment, she was screaming, then in high alert and then fainted... Wow!

Such a strong mentality... huh?

Fainting at the sight of naked Shans who shifted after seeing a Shasha to take her in the tribe.

Well, whatever...!

Hearing her scream, my mind had automatically marked her at the same level as that crazy Shasha.

So ignoring the claws of my heart, I requested (moreover like ordered) all my team members to give him to the Wolf Territory which was further away from my Leopard Territory.

This Shasha's voice is so good that we could use that to alert us when the outcasts attack.

Such a terrifying voice!

But I regretted it from that day that I didn't take her for myself.

That Shasha's appearance started to haunt me in my sleeps from then onwards. The beast inside me that was indifferent to all, was reaping my soul to get her back.

And what's more, I was shocked to have a wet dream of her.... The only thing was that she was neat and cleaned in there. I only recognized her with her sharp eyes (which Ethan saw while Sheea was in high alert), her attractive lips and her hair.

Since I couldn't control my inner beast anymore, I knew she was my destined one... And I want her.

But I was surprised when my fighters told me all the things she had been doing for a week. And what's more, her alertness could almost beat my fighters as they complained how difficult was it for them to spy on her. Nothing could escape her sharp eyes. So, they sometimes had to stop looking at her and adjust their breathing so they couldn't be spotted by her.

(A/N: Since, we're in the beast world, I couldn't continue to call the beasts as guards or soldiers. Their fighting spirit is their ego, so I'll call the guards as FIGHTERS from now on.)

And about her reviving that grey wolf's life... it was surprising enough to believe it all by myself.

The water that I had taken to drink to quench my thirst, choked me instead.