Hey there! Author Here!

Hey Stars! Ssup?

How are you all doing?

Actually, at first I would like to apologize for my previous interaction as I had momentarily forgotten the fact that my nighttime can be someone's day time.

Well, well... still thanks a lot for not scolding me for that. I was scared that you all would abandon me and my novel.... (T _ T)

Okay... soooooo

Now, thanks a lot for you not leaving and I got more stars to join my story.

And then again, I apologize for unable to update yesterday. As, I had told you all before, I caught a fever and got a wrist injury while practising dance. So, I slept a lot yesterday for the medicines.

I may not be able to update just regularly as I used to, as my mind isn't working so imaginative right at the moment... but I'll keep up the updates as much as possible.

Malkina111 & Pipal2344 thanks a lot for your all time support and comments. You, stars are there for me since the start. And of course there's AltheaGraceMontillaL .

Okay... so the main reason for this sudden interaction is that I want to clear some of your doubts and queries of this story.

___/___/___/____

Our Female Lead, Sheea is a strongest female character but she's a broken soul from inside. So are her mates. They all appear either all smiles or strong, but all are broken souls.

And do you all remembered, why Sheea wanted to come to this world?

It was because of Kevi and Siri only. Others just got with her because of destiny. So, Kevi and Siri share a strong bond with Sheea as they were the ones she was thinking when that car accident took place. And as per the beast nature, all the beasts are possessive of their territories as well as their females. So, since both Kevi and Siri have a strong connection with Sheea, they are the most possessive ones.

And then comes Sofia who is the second female character in my novel but the female lead in the story's origin. She would be the inventor of all foods. And as per the story line, she would stay the kind and supportive all the time.

Sheea will just recreate her things to make them more effective.

Sheea is a strong female character. She won't just open up to all about her inner conflicts, not to her mates too. So, Sofia and Lisa will be that intermediator who will warm up Sheea's heart.

But they would become a little crazier as the story goes on, that even their mates would stop rivalry with other males and get worried with each other's stickiness.

[Reminder: No Shasha are actually friendly with others. Not even the good ones as they often get bullied by the evil ones.]

So you all can guess... what will happen?

And Sheea is quite like a husband material... don't you, all think so?

Good looking, good at cooking, good height, good fighting skills and caring.... Which girl won't like this type?

Moreover, there are other abilities that will be unleashed with the next chapters which will make all beasts.... (ahem) you get my point right?.... both females and males to admire her.

So, let's just lit candles for our Sheea's and Sofia's mates.... Amen.

___/___/___/___

So my dear Stars.... are you all ready with this roller coaster story?