Chapter 63: The Game Of Domination

"Aaahh! Je-Jemin, what the hell are you doing, dude? Ca- calm down," Sheea screamed and scolded Jemin who had suddenly lifted his mate in his arms in a bridal style, and started to walk God-knows-where.

"Jemin, I'm telling you, you'll highly pay for this if you do anything reckless. Stop right now. Let me down," Sheea practically screamed. And even though the weak looking Shasha wanted to stop her 'too aroused' mate by blocking his acupoints, she couldn't.

That kiss on her neck earlier had long made her bones jelly-jelly.

And now.

No matter, how much Sheea screamed, all went to deaf ears.

"Jemin, this is the las- mmmh," Her words died in her mouth as her lips were suddenly shut by Jemin's warm lips who found his mate to be too noisy for their own good.

Last night, after tasting her, only God could feel how much self-control he needed to not wake up his mate and devour her again and again.

And finally he got his chance to be intimate with her again.

He didn't want to alert those sly brothers of his who only know how to manipulate their mate.

Specially that crow of a wolf!

Whereas, Sheea stared at Jemin with wide eyes while her lips were sucked and licked by him while staring straight in her eyes.

She still wanted to say, 'Leave me,' and 'We shouldn't do this so early in the morning.'

But all her words died somehow as she found herself wanting more of her mate's touch.

Suddenly, she felt a severe wetness... not only in her nether region but across all over her body.

'What happened?' That was her first thought.

But when she observed her surroundings despite the pleasure on her lips, she soon realized she was settled in the river water along with Jemin whose hands naturally travelled to her waist, bringing their bodies closer.

As Sheea turned to Jemin, and their eyes met, she found his playful eyes staring at her, as his hands on her waist tightened.

One of his hands travelled at her nape as he deepened their kiss, bringing back the desire in them which was momentarily lost for the change of surroundings.

"Mmh!" A soft moan left her lips as her hands subconsciously travelled to his broad shoulders, and then his nape for support.

Jemin's hand that was holding her nape left the place as it travelled to the front and pressed her left b**b roughly, making Sheea squeeze her thighs together.

She could feel that her already jelly limbs were turning more jelly because of the kiss and his touch.

Then Jemin broke the kiss as he swiftly turned her whole body in the water 360 degree making her giggle while taking soft breaths.

And then again brought her close as he cupped one of her cheeks and stared at her brown orbs.

"Sheea?"

"Hmm?"

Jemin stared at her as he brought their faces closer again. But instead of kissing her, he placed his forehead on hers as he hugged her tightly in his arms.

And even though, Sheea was confused why their kiss which was supposed to turn into s*x, turned to hug only, she was satisfied with this gesture of him.

Still her curiousity won her, as she asked while hugging him back with the same intensity, "What happened? Aren't we?"