Chapter 46: Hulabalus

After running a few steps, Kyle suddenly stopped as he suddenly realized something important... Very important, confusing Sheea a little.

"What happened?" She asked as she sat straight on his cozy back.

He didn't answer through his mouth, but Sheea heard him clearly.

[Well... can you give me some time? I'll be quick.]

"You... this... how did you do that?" Sheea exclaimed excitedly.

[You can also do this. We're mates now.]

"Really? This is a mate thing!?" Sheea couldn't believe and then a sudden realization struck her. She had read this in the novel before.

Sofia and her mates talked like this when facing a enemy.

Thinking that she could also do this Now with her mates, a warm feeling filled her heart as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Then, let me try this out."

[Okay.] Kyle said with a doting smile in his wolf form that didn't appear good looking at all. Well, it was cute though.

Sheea thought for a while on what to say as her words were playing jumbly jumbly in her mind for too much of excitement. After a lot of thought, she left her heart to deal with it.

(Kyle, I love you so much. Do you know that?)

....
....
....

(Kyle?)

(Kyle?)

Sheea was getting upset with the time. Kyle told she could do that too. She got excited for nothing. And just when, she was about to cuss out loud, she heard his voice again.

[I love you, Sheea. So d*mn much. I love you more than I can explain it in words or actions.]

He even started to jump a little in excitememt with her on his back. He was so engrossed in his own world that Sheea had to remind him why they stopped in their journey.

With a chuckle and a soft pat on his neck, she reminded him, "Mr. Jumper, aren't you forgeting something?"

[Me? Forgeting som- oh oh! Yeah! Yeah! Sheea, can you get down for a bit? I'll come back soon. I've something important to do before I forget it again.]

"Oh!" Sheea exclaimed as she got down from Kyle's back with a simple jump, before he could adjust his height from the ground, scaring the hell out of him.

But before he could give a lecture on how to take safety measures, he was chased away by her, "Go! Go! Be real quick then! Go!"

Kyle sighed and turned around towards the cave, 'Well, whatever! My mate is anything but ordinary."

He then ran faster into his cave and started to look around his den in a hassle. It didn't took him a long time to find out what he was looking for, before he swallowed the things and headed towards his mate.

Sheea blinked to see a huffy-puffy grey wolf, standing in front of her who disappeared and appeared in front of her eyes within less than thirty seconds.

And the common thing was he left empty handed and came back empty handed. So, where did he go and for what?

She badly wanted to ask... But since he didn't say anything by himself, she didn't force on it.

Kyle was about to squat down a little to make her get back at his back, but Sheea beat him in movements as with a jump, he settled on him and started to pester him, "C'mon! C'mon! Let's go now! Let's go!"

He let out a soft growl before heading towards the lively city market.

_________

In the market: