Chapter 15: She Knows Everything About Me

(This chapter is dedicated to ValkyrieCentral for adding my book in your reading list)
__________________

Just with two more steps, we reached her den, but my jaw automatically opened and almost dropped down on the ground when I looked around the den.

'Just.. Just what... What is this?' I thought.

Den or Cave... These two words are too short to describe the place at that momemt. It was such a big place, almost like two football grounds combined together.

And not only were there several beds, everything was arranged, neat and clean. There was also a big pool like thing bounded by few boulders, filled with water which was coming out from a small hole of the cave wall.

Just one glance and "Luxury & Magnificent" automatically popped up in my mind.

The several rows of animal skins on each other, were neatly arranged at the corner, too.

And to compliment the scenery, there were even holes from which warm sunlight was also peeping in, making the cave brighter and giving it a so classy look.

And the place so arranged neatly and perfectly that I thought there might be an OCD beast living here.

"Come in, Cub!" Lisa said as she dragged the 'dazed me' in by grasping my wrists.

She dragged me near the water pool as she pointed me towards it and said softly, "You can take your bath here. Just wash all the dirt from your face and body first."

Dirt?

In my face and body?

I swiftly took a glance at the water pool, but couldn't see anything clearly. My lips subconsciously pouted as I turned to Lisa who came back with another animal skin in her hands.

She looked at me from top to bottom and asked, "What happened? Wash yourself first! Then we have a long conversation to go with."

"Am I looking dirty?" I asked while biting my lips.

She just raised her eyebrow further. I stopped biting my lips and pursed them.

Well, it didn't matter of I was dirty or not! At the least, I could have a private bath in here and that what mattered.

I remembered that the book said that the female lead, Sofia had to take her bath in the river, in the open, in front of all.

I was a lot in better condition than her. And now that we're taking about the bath, I suddenly felt smelly and sweaty.

So I immediately opened my clothes and dipped in. I had originally thought the water would be cold, but never in my wildest dream I had thought it would be this warm and comfortable.

I took a few more dips and felt my stressed muscles were relaxing.

"Well, well, Cub, it seems like you're enjoying it a lot. Now, mind coming here?" I heard Lisa's voice and I reflexively turned around to find her standing there with a smile.

"I thought you had left!" I said while moving towards her.

"And why would I? This is my den?" She said.

I just chuckled as I settled myself near the boundary.

"Turn around!" She commanded and I obeyed turning my back on her.

I felt her hands on my hair as she massaged my head with something that was making me feel so good and relaxed.

"What is this you're massaging with? It smells so good! And your massage skills are the best! I'm loving it!" I said her and asked curiously while enjoying her love and care that I never enjoyed from anyone before. Even the professionals of my world would lose to her massage skills.