Chapter 47: Jealousy and Dominance

Sheea could understand that why Kyle was looking to so many female beasts of the tribe. Yet, at the end, he still got rejected by them. After all, after reaching the age of mating, it was necessary to find mates, especially for the males who are numerous in number.

So same went for Kyle who wanted a place in the tribe and lived with his head raised.

The novel didn't focus on Kyle's life before he turned to the villain as its main focus on Sofia and her mates, so Sheea didn't know much about Kyle's struggles and desperation to find a mate.

So, at the moment, when Sheea heard those Hulabalus saying that Kyle proposed most of the females in the tribe, a part in her burnt deep down. That slight tugging pain was so sharp that Sheea felt like her heart was taken out forcefully from her after squeezing it severely.

So, she couldn't help but grab his fur tightly in her hand. But the moment, she found her shaking under her, she relaxed.

After all it was normal. And what's going on with this stupid d*mn jealousy of hers?

The past never matter anymore. What matters is the present and future.

Kyle is hers now. HERS!

With a deep breath, she calmed down as she softly rubbed the place on Kyle's back where she hurt him earlier. And she only stopped when he stopped shaking.

But it would have been more good if the buzzing sound in her ears, could be stopped.

She shifted her attention from Kyle's and stared at those three buzzing hulabalus whose origin were God-knows-from-where with a lazy eyes as if they were a bunch of dead meats.

They were still insulting Her beloved mate in front of her. The Nerves!

[Kyle, ignore them. They're stupid fools born with no brains. Let's proceed with our exploration, shall we?]

Kyle had initially thought that Sheea would be angry if those b*stards with foul mouths kept on tarnishing his reputation in front of his mate and hence, he was already planning on how to silence them permanently and silently. But when he heard her voice in his mind, a smile bloomed on his face.

(Sure. Let's-)

"You ugly b*stard, are you provoking me, Bura, with your ugly smile, huh? D*mn you!"

So before Kyle could finish his sentence, he was brutally kicked from somewhere.

Fortunately, Sheea's reflexes were sharp and she landed safely from his back and even stopped his head from colliding with the nearby rock.

Earlier, she was too focused on Kyle's reply as she was afraid of his mental damage, that she was momentarily distracted.

Thankfully, she was still prepared. But, she sighed in her mind with disappointment.

After coming in the beast world, because of lack of practice and too much of mental distraction on pleasure, her skills were getting deteriorated.

And moreover this pushover wolf.... She needed to do something with him.

[Kyle, from tomorrow onwards, accompany me. I need you to play a game with me.]

Kyle, who was planning to castrate some beasts with dark eyes, immediately gave a smile to his mate and licked her right cheek a little and nodded repeatedly, 'Well, the process of castration can wait. Pleasing my mate should be the first option.'

After coming to a conclusion, Kyle stood up with Sheea's help. And only then did she notice the sharp end of the rock. There was a slight scratch on her right hand too which she used to catch Kyle from falling.