Chapter 24: Is Life Going To Change?

(Third Person's POV on Jemin & Len)
________________________________

Life was slowly getting better for both Jemin and Len in each other's company. Both of them finally had someone to talk to, someone to share their happiness with at the end of the day.

They had even divided their daily chores so that they could cover all their works. Just like how Jemin would hunt and cook for one days, while Len would clean the cave and manage their clothes. Next the day, the roles would get reversed with one another.

And when the salts or any other foreign food would come to be fully consumed, Jemin would go to the other tribes to trade. And, like his little tail, Len would follow him.

At first, it was difficult for them to communicate or bargain with others, without stirring a misunderstanding; but slowly they learnt the basic ways of trading.

Now they could sense when they should retreat or when it's needed to take steps forward.

Still, there remained that one thing incomplete in their lives!

A Shasha!

No matter how high their positions were, or how many things they could do, they were never taken in by a Shasha.

'Cause their only short comings was that, Jemin was too big and muscular than normal Shans with tanned skin; while Len had very small tail than a normal lion beast.

They had almost given up their hopes on finding a mate for themselves and even sacrifice their lives for the tribes only, until they were summoned by their mothed all of a sudden, just when they returned from a trading trip.

While going to greet their mother, both of them met their younger wolf brother, Kevi in the middle. Both of them had a good impression of that younger brother of theirs and even there was a little part in each of them where they envy him too, as so many Shashas would invite Kevi to join them, while both of them were always despised.

That day, for the first time, they had sensed a strong hostility emitting from his body, even though they tried to shrug that thought off, they couldn't. The hostility was too strong to ignore.

And soon they found out the reason too.

When they stepped inside their mom's cave, they saw a beautiful Shasha that had ever existed in the history of the formation of Beast World.

Starting from her black eyes, to her sharp nose, smooth fluffy pink lips to her sharp jawlines. Her cheeks were also not so plump, and not so skinny. A perfect combination of an extremely beautiful appearance. Her skin was also milky white and appeared too soft.

The clothes she was wearing, was a little strange, but it suited her the most. And the furs that were surrounding her, was no doubt a gift their from mother. It was evident that she was someone special to their mother, as it was a tradition in the fox clan, that a Fox beast will give their furs either to his mate or to her favourite daughter-in-law.

When that beautiful Shasha looked up in their direction, Jemin and Len, both could see the purity in her eyes. Her eyes weren't scheming but also didn't hold any innocence. It was speaking of confidence and maturity. They were full of love, yet a little bit if ruthlessness could be evident.

'Is Life going to change?' Both of them had the same question in mind when their mom wanted her to take them in.

Even after coming out of the cave, they still couldn't believe that their mom had chosen a mate for them, who didn't dislike them or had that demanding attitude.

Yet they were hurt when her eyes only held their younger Brother, Kevi and had looked at them only for once when their mom introduced them to her. And that sharp stab in their chest couldn't be ignored, when she violently wanted to reject them; not for their shortcomings but because she didn't want to have too many mates.

And they finally lost it, when they saw that strange emotion of regret in her eyes. Jemin and Len DIDN'T want to see that!

So, when Kevi possessively took her pinky lips in his, Jemin couldn't control it and also start his invasion on her shoulder. Strangely, he felt his possessive side was also acting up.

Specially, when he saw a temporary mark of mating on her shoulder, he started to lick that place of hers. He also wanted to mark her, make her his, to have her eyes on him.

She was the first one except his mother and Len, who didn't look at him with judging eyes or humiliated him. Their wasn't any emotion of despise in her eyes. So, he wanted to have her for himself...!

As for Len, he wanted to mark Sheea the moment he heard her name from his mother. He was specially captivated by her eyes and her small pouts whenever she was teased by his mom.

Each time she pouted, he wanted to put that pout in his mouth and taste it. Lick it, suck it and bit it. He even wanted those deep eyes to look at him lovingly.

He started to act cute wjen he sensed that she was about to reject him. He could sense that she wasn't an experienced one and the way she was behaving, even though her eyes were telling something else, her reactions were telling she wasn't scheming like the other Shashas who would only think for themselves only and would take everything for granted.

And so, when he saw that his two brothers had already become a prey of their initial desires and impatience, he tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

He squeezed her hands, softly kissed her and slowly moved his body towards her so that she won't feel uncomfortable with their presence...

And as much as he want to take that Shasha for himself at that moment, he tried his best to control his self instincts.

He constantly reminded himself that he couldn't be selfish and he shouldn't take her with him to hide away from others, just because his possessive side was asking him to.

Even though he hated how she only had his brothers, Kevi and Kyle, and that foreign snake, Siri in her heart.

Both Jemin and Len was determined to make her adapt them so that they could be loved by her too. They weren't worried to be abandoned by her as they could completely see that from her two pair of eyes from their years of experiences.

The only thing they were worried was to be rejected by her in the first place.

And they didn't want to lose that chance!

So what if she met Kyle first and has Kevi and Siri in her heart? They can do better and surely would find a place in her heart!

But everything changed, the moment Kyle suddenly interfered them and got engaged in a strong fight with Kevi.

All of the beasts of the Tetrad tribe knew, that Kyle and Kevi were like fire and water. So, a part of them honestly wanted those two wolf brothers to get injured and die on the spot, so that they could have Sheea for themselves.

But what they had never expected her to be that strong that she gave a single punch to Kevi, the best fighter beast in the tribe and sent him flying away. And the most unexpected thing was that, her uncontrolled emotions after seeing the injured Kyle.

And as if that wasn't enough to question the strength of the Shans in the tribe, she sent another two Shans flying away with her punches.

After looking more carefully at the two Shans, they were so shocked that nearly questioned their lives and faint on the spot.

The new beasts who got bullied by Sheea just like that, were actually the new comers in the tribe who had defeated Kevi before.

'Just how strong she is?' Both of them wanted to ask her that question very badly, but controlled themselves to maintain the natural harmony.

Yet, they were stupified and almost released the waste products in their clothes, when they saw Kevi trying to stir up the thunderstorm!

'Just what is he thinking?'

They immediately brought that stupid brother of theirs who had momentarily threw his brain away to God-knows-where, away from their mate.

And as soon as they came to a distance from Sheea, they immediately released Kevi and sternly glared at him who was looking both of them coldly.

"Don't you know how to behave according to the situation?" Jemin asked as he placed his hands on either sides of his waist.

"What do you mean?"