Chapter 19: Get Out Of My Sight

(This chapter is dedicated to bookworm_crazylove for your lovely support to this book.)
_______________________

(Third person's POV)

"While going, ask your dads to come and meet me, Cubs. Don't forget it!"

The group of three beasts dragged the dazed Sheea out of the cave, when their mother's voice entered their ears.

"Okay, Mom!" Len shouted back as Jemin answered, "We will!"

Kevi clicked his tongue with his teeth, not in annoyance but for the first time, it was due to control his blush from becoming too obvious.

All of them knew why their mother was calling for her mates, still it make them blush as they also got their own mate now. The only thing at the moment is....

Sheea who was in Kevi's arms and was getting dragged, suddenly twisted and broke free, making Kevi's fair face skin black. And with her words, it gradually started to darken more and more. But, Sheea cared less about it at the moment as she started to speak her words without meeting their eye contacts.

"Umm... guys, guys! Wait!... Umm... You see, actually, Kyle is my first mate and... and we haven't you know... mate yet... so.. so, I was thinking, if we can take this matter... you know... a little slow. Don't you think so?" After finishing her words, she eagerly looked at them and only to see three dark pots.

Jemin who was a little closer to her, grabbed her wrist, and asked with a tightly gritted teeth to conceal his overflowing emotions, "Why? Don't... Don't you want to mate with us now?"

Len also followed his suit, as he grasped her other wrist, bringing himself closer to her, "Shasha, is this your another joke? Please say, it is. You're my mate now. You just can't abandone me like that."

Sheea looked at the two kids, either side of her with a twisted expression and mixed emotions, as she thought, 'It's not a matter of whether I can mate with you or not. The matter is that I can't let Kyle feel himself useless again and start to go down hill. And... And what the meaning of this, huh? Why are you two squeezing my hands like that? Is it a sponge or what?'

She softly tried to free her hands but the two perverts who had never been liked by a Shasha except their mom, much less touch a Shasha, was now rubbing their hands and heads on her.

'God! Where did I end up? I was just momentarily confused by that emotional scene back there... I really didn't mean to take these two as my mates. I just wanted to find a good woman.. I mean a good Shasha for them. But this....' Sheea looked at the sky as she exclaimed.

Kevi, who was watching this scene from the side, kept on clenching and unclenching his fists. He didn't like what he was seeing at all. His jaws tightened as a killing intent slowly rose in his heart.

Like his brothers, he just couldn't sweet talk with her or convince her to take him in shamelessly. But that didn't mean, he didn't want to monopolize her.

And he hadn't forget about her words from earlier yet.

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Her mind was just full of Kyle. No matter what, she would put Kyle at first. What's so great about that ugly weakling? Can he ever protect Sheea? Or can he find sufficient food for her without becoming the prey himself?
The anger that was rising in his heart, wasn't just extinguished no matter what. It just came on rising.

So in the next second, Kevi walked closer to close the distance between him and her, and directly pressed his lips on her.

Sheea was shocked, so was the two beasts at her sides. They all looked at Kevi with wide eyes, as if saying... 'What the h*ll?'