Chapter 68: Hit Came Too Fast

As Sheea looked at the things in the cave, her eyes kept on widening with the time.

It's not like she had never seen jewelleries before. She had seen it. But the ones in front of her were too much to ignore.

She had seen Lisa as well as some other women (Shasha in the beast world language) wear them, but she had never glance at those jewelleries twice.

Those jewelleries were too high-profile as if they are representing "I'm above all" and sje particularly didn't like those.

But now, the ones in front of her were simple yet too beautiful to ignore. They're not too high-profiled too, as there's only one shining coloured crystal in the middle of the chains respectively, as the binding of the chain differed.

Just with a glance, one could tell these necklaces/ bracelets were made out of love.

"So beautiful," At last she couldn't hold it anymore and praise, "These are so beautiful that I really don't wanna choose, Jemin."

And then her eyes fell on the grizzy- -red-faced bear who was busy rubbing his back.

With a weird look and shock on her face, Sheea exclaimed, "Don't tell me you designed all of this, now?!"

Did he design it? This was the thought that came in her mind, when she saw how shy Jemin was. Afterall, she knew this behaviour.

Whenever her friends from the human world got proposed and the boy proposed with something he personally made, they would always turn red like this and scratch their head or nape.

"Ahh... well.. no, you"

"Your guess is right, little Shasha."

Before Jemin could say anything, a middle aged voice answer her question. And when both of them turned around, they saw a middle-aged man (Shan) coming out from the other side of the curtain of the cave.

"Dai, you-" Jemin who had gone completely red as if his face was being fried in a hot pan with oil, glared at the uninvited shopkeeper.

"What me? Isn't it, right?" The Shan named Dai shrugged his shoulder as he took a good look at the Shasha beside Jemin.

'He's more lively than his actual age," Sheea thought as she sized him up and down.

"This Shasha..." He started as he sized up Sheea too.

And even though, a certain 'vinegar jar' knew Dai had no intention of hurting Sheea and snatching her away from him, he still frowned and stood in front of her.

"What are you doing, brat? Get out of my sight," saying that Dai just grabbed Jemin by his nape and shifted him to another side. It was done so quickly that Jemin didn't even got time to react.

And when he got back to his senses, he wanted to protest, but was again tossed aside.

D*mn, he actually forgot Dai is the second strongest beast in the territory after Kevi!

Sheea horrifyingly stared at the two Shans as her eyes narrowed dangerously on the middle-aged Shan. It didn't like him at all.

"You brat, how dare you to be rebellious at such an age? What do you think? I'm gonna swallow your mate or what? I really like Shashas and there are countless Shashas who want to be my mate, but Do you think she's my type? Just look at her, just because I hit you twice, she's already glaring at me," Dai said as he poked his fingers on Jemin's forehead.

Jemin growled in return and before he could say any other word, the intially empty cave, suddenly got filled with too many Shashas.

'Huh? What's going on?' The three of them together. And then Dai smirked as he shrugged at Jemin, "See? There are countless Shashas who admire me. Now they again came to propose to-"