Chapter 18: Of Course You Can Leave

(This chapter is specially dedicated to UnderwaterSunDaisy for your constant support to this book.)
_____________

"Mom, you called for me?" A magnetic and firm voice echoed in the cave as both of us broke the hug and together turned our heads to the source of the voice.

And well, well, there was he. The man of my dreams and desire..... Kevi.

Well, how did I recognize him this easily? 'Cause only he had those mesmerizing black eyes and a little black mole at the bottom of his left eye.

And his voice.... My Goddd! Even though I had never heard it before today, I felt so attracted to it.

Too Heavenly!

So this is what those netizens used to call... a voice that can make ears pregnant?!

I could feel it now! Ahhh! I want ti hear more of his voice and I just couldn't stop staring.

Specially, when our eyes met. A bubbly feeling inside of me, started to grow and bloom inside of me, making me impatient with the tickles.

'Oh Kevi! I finally met you! You're so f*cking hot! Can you leave Sofia please? Will you be my mate instead, please Kevi? I'll cherish you all life long! Even though I never saw you up this close, I missed you so much.'

That's what I wanted to say but I just couldn't. I didn't want to give him a scare on our first meet.

And the book had clearly told that he used to cold and aloof to all the females until he met the female lead. It was mainly because they would either lust for him or for his power or for both.

Still, even though, I'm trying my best not to reveal too many of my emotions, I could feel, I wasn't fully covering them.

"Sheea?"

I was shaken awake from my wandering thoughts by Lisa with a pat on my shoulders. I looked at her questioningly, all confused.

"Eh? What did you say, Mom?" I asked her, tilting my head a little at my side, while giving her a 'Did you say something to me?' look when she didn't answer but chuckled, making me more confused.

Just what happened here?

I looked at Kevi who was smiling at me. Gosh! He's looking more handsome! Ahhh! My heart!

And then was the time when I spotted two more characters... well beasts behind him. Both of them were looking at me with mixed emotions.

Hope, Excitement nd Fear!

Hey... Hey, just what the hell happened here?

"You... you really have Kevi and Siri all the time in your mind, don't you?" Lisa said in between her chuckles and then there my mind flew open with a BOOM!

I could even feel my blood started to boil under my cheeks as I failed to figure out how could she openly say that thing... like that... in front of Kevi. I didn't dare to raise my head again as I whined like a child, clinging my arms around her with a small pout, "Mommm!"

"Okay! Okay! I won't tease you anymore," She said as she gave a look at Kevi's direction and said, "Well, what I wanted to say is that, since both of us know what is going to happen in the future, I chose them for you! I'll like it if you can take them too along with Kyle. This taller one is Jemin, my bear cub and this muscular one is Len, my lion cub."

I subconsciously blinked.

What did she try to say just now? No... what did she say just now?

She chose them... for me?