Chapter 35: He Was Still Watching

"AaGrrrr!" Kyle groaned loudly as he released inside Sheea's womb as Sheea tightly hugged him while taking it.

After filling her completely, Kyle still wanted to continue but looking at Sheea's tired self and her sleepy eyes, he thought to give her some rest and quit for night.

Sheea was glad to receive such a treatment as she was really running out of energy.

If it was other time, she wouldn't have been so weak, but since she had used her powers to save this guy who was now laying beside her, with his arms tightly held around her waist, she needed to recuperate.

Kyle nuzzled his nose in his mate's neck as he calmed himself down with her mint scent. It's so soothing and calming that he felt asleep just within few seconds.

Sheea caressed his sleeping face with her free hand as her other hand was wrapped around his hand on her waist. Subconsciously, a smile formed on her lips, before she let her sleep occupy her eyes and mind.

But just the moment she was about to close her eyes, her eyes flew open as now did she feel a strong, sharp gaze on them.... more perfectly on her.

Her eyes automatically moved to the direction where she felt the presence of someone. And her already wide eyes, widened more.

She blinked twice to confirm that she wasn't seeing things. The guy standing at the entrance.... isn't he... Isn't he her long time crush and puppy love from the original story.... Kevi?

She pursed her lips as she remembered all the events that happened earlier and how she had treated him. Even though, it was Kyle for whom all of those things happened, both Kyle and Kevi were in the wrong yet not wrong.

It was in their beast nature that the Shans would fight for their Shashas and get injured. Then the strongest ones would make the first move on their Shashas.

Yet, Kevi had intentionally hurt Kyle in the vital parts to end his life faster and painfully. This clearly showed that he was aware of Kyle's condition. And since, they were the cubs of the same batch, it was normal for them to know each other's weakness.

So, her initially shocked gaze directed at Kevi turned sharp and menacing as her eyes narrowed dangerously.

Kevi, who had been worried about Sheea's condition after leaving them in the middle of the forest, couldn't stand it any longer. It's been such a long time, and to leave a weak Sha... (ahem) to leave a Shasha alone with a dying beast wasn't a good thing.

What if another beast took a liking to her? Or what if an outcast beast was passing and spotted her? Then? What would he do?

He didn't want anymore competitors, much less an intentional trouble!

And as he remembered Sheea's such eye-catching and attractive features from earlier which was hundred times better than the time when her unconscious body was brought to them, he couldn't take anymore risks. Her safety is now his priority. It didn't matter if she would hate him more or again beat him. Her safety is important now.

With that thought he came to the spot, but strangely no one was there. He started to panic but controlled himself painstakingly as he took a long sniff. And luckily, he could still catch up with her scent.

Ahh! It looks like she had gone back to that b*stard Kyle's place?!

So, he turned to go to his dear brother's den but who would have thought the moment he would come, would be the time they were making out.

He could hear their voices from a distance, but he had thought it was because either Sheea was hurt or was treating his half dead Brother while crying.

But could anyone tell him what was the meaning of this?

Not only did his brother survived, but also making out with his mate?!

So, from the start to until now, was Kyle just pretending to be weak?!

Anger and frustration of betrayal from Kyle's acts and possessiveness on his mate, made Kevi flashed a ruthless glint in his eyes. His sharp claws on his hands, left deep claw marks on the cave walls from where he was standing.

He really wanted to...

Kevi's thought process received a stop button, when his ruthlessness filled eyes met Sheea's. She looked so shocked seeing him there, and so did he.

Just how could she feel his presence?! He had clearly covered his scent with his surroundings and had even lowered his breathing! Even Kyle who is a Shan beast couldn't sense him! Then how did she sense him and spot him accurately?

And that look... that look of hers that replaced her shock from earlier was so scary! It was like she could see passed his skin and muscles, to his inner heart. The ruthless and crazy side of his that no one had ever known before!

His legs shook as his mind kept on ordering him to move, turn and run. But he still stood there as if Sheea's eyes were long, invisible iron chains which had captivated him. It was her own prison where her eyes were the justice holder.

And when she wrapped her arms around the body of the grey wolf protectively, he felt like he got wet from the sudden yet invisible appearance of the cold water fountain on his head.

Does she know something about his true self?

He asked himself but as expected his mind couldn't answer but hesitate. And his heart... it was filled with pain. He didn't know why but it hurt so badly to be looked at like that by the Shasha with whom he wanted to be with.

The pain slowly spread to every part of his chest, as he clutched the area near his heart.

He... he also wanted to hold her in his arms!

He also wanted to be loved by her and cared by her!

He couldn't understand why.... but as the time were passing by, he was getting too attracted to Sheea. And this attraction wasn't only about love... it was also filled with thoughts of monopolizing her from others.

He didn't know what to do anymore... he only knows now that he wants her in his arms... so badly.

After giving a threatening glance at Kevi, Sheea turned and completely buried herself in Kyle's embrace. Her arms that were protectively wrapped around his body, tightened.

No matter how much she likes Kevi, the fact that she loves Kyle and wants to protect him will never change! Yet, why does she feels a sudden pain in her heart.

She couldn't understand it. She came here for Kevi and Siri, but she's getting too attached to Kyle. And she's is ignoring Kevi for him!

Just what was wrong with her?

Sheea wanted to ponder about it for sometime more, but before she could do that, Kyle's hoarse and aroused voice broke her trail of thoughts.

"It seems like you've gained a lot of energy. So... why don't we continue doing what we were doing... hmm? Sheea?" Kyle said as he traced his fingers softly at her back up and down, awaking Sheea's goosebumps.

"Kyle, I-"

Kyle didn't let her finish speaking, as he took her soft sweet lips in his lips in a domineering kiss, as his hands tightly wrapped around her small body frame, pulling her naked body closer to his.

And only when did they touched each other, torso to torso, then did Sheea remember that she was still naked and that snicky white wolf saw her fully.

And not only that, HE  WAS  STILL  WATCHING  while they were on it inside the cave!!!!!!

Ahhh! Sooo Embarassing!

Oh God, can you please make a door for the cave?!!

No! Hey AUTHOR! Make a door for my cave.... Right now! Or I'll curse you to transmigrate in your own novel and start to live the ancient cave life without a door!