Chapter 21: How Naive She Was!

(Third Person's POV)
____________________

Jemin who had gone to fetch clean clothes was back with tons of animal skins on his arms. Len had even consideringly brought back three bowls of water. (The coconut shell was used as bowl by him).

Sofia who had got all the things, immediately started to clean the bloody bite marks on Kyle's body. Even though Sheea was busy in caressing his face to calm him down a little from his pain, her eyes followed every movement of Sofia.

She just couldn't rest assure after hearing the probability rate of Kyle's healing from Sofia. So just after, she finished cleaning him, Sheea asked her all the things or medications that were needed for Kyle.

But as a reply, she only got...

"This beast.. he... I really don't know what to say. Actually, I've never come across such situation before. His one part seems to be okay, but another part seems to detoriate," Sofia was hesitating to tell the truth, yet still told it so that the female in front of her could get prepared.

Even if she was the medical genius of her previous world, there are many things that even a genius doesn't know or ever came across with even if he/ she knows.

Just after Sofia finished her sentence, all the others present there, became alerted. They instantly knew what she meant.

Before Sofia's arrival, what haven't they seen? A shan was left alone by his mate to die... or slowly dying after getting injured severely. No one had ever cared about a beast who was dying, even his fellow Shans who were once his companions.

It's just that they were feeling pity towards the only Shasha who had given her heart to a Shan who was dying in front of them now.

Still, it didn't matter much to Gerry and Zad, as they were nothing to that dying beast. And afraid that Sofia who was soft-hearted to get too emotional in the present atmosphere, so they tactfully took her away with them.

They were in the middle of it when they heard a loud scream of an aggrieved Shasha. Fearing that a Shasha was getting abducted by the outcast beasts, they came here. But who would have thought their kind intention would bring them so much of trouble and even sent them flying away from their mate?

"Sheea, leave him, okay? Let's go-" Kevi whose heart was aching by seeing his Shasha in that pitiful situation, wanted to take her away from there.

In his mind, he had even thought that once he took her away from that weak wolf, Kyle, she would calm down immediately. Afterall, it's all because of that mark on her shoulder, that she was behaving like that.

When he was kissing her, and Jemin also joined him, he had saw a glimpse of a light mark on her shoulder. He was sure that it was made by that b*stard wolf!

So, he really didn't care if Kyle dies or not. Kevi just simply didn't like him. It was okay if Kyle took everything else from him, but he won't cooperate if Kyle took his love as well.

Sheea was his! And can only be his!

With that thought, he was about to take her away from that b*stard wolf, when he was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at Jemin who shook his head in a warning and deniel.

"Don't say anything to her now. She won't like it, if you say something against Kyle at the moment," Jemin said in a grave tone.

Jemin was someone who appeared jolly all the time. And because he had interacted with countless of beasts outside of the tribe, while going to trade, he had a better grip of the situation than others. He perfectly knows what to say, when and how. And when to keep silent.