Child reader survivor hcs

Is this self serving and probably not interesting to anyone else? Yes. Do I care? No. Also possible ooc since there's no way i can remember every bit of the lore and everything about every character including personalities.

Warnings: None

It was always a massive shock to see children in the manor, the only children here were Memory, Robbie, and few others

It was always a massive shock to see children in the manor, the only children here were Memory, Robbie, and few others. But in no way was anyone expecting another child to be brought into the manor. However the mysterious host of the manor seemed to not care the ages of those who were brought into the games. All that was known was that you had most likely died and had been brought back to play these games.

It was very strange getting use to life in the manor, however some of the survivors were welcoming right off the bat. Wanting to make you feel comfortable here knowing it wasn't likely you'd ever be returned to reality. One of the first of the survivors to approach you was Emma, the gardener wanted to know more about you and help you get accustomed to life around there. After you and emma got acquainted it didn't take much longer for more survivors to try and get to know you. Just after a few weeks of living in the mansion you had somehow managed too basically befriend most of the survivors in the manor.

Learning how to play in games was another difficult task, you accidentally completely lost other survivors a few matches because you were getting use to things that were completely new too you. Though they all had their unique ways of trying to teach you how to things you could tell they cared and despite some of them getting irritated sometimes you know they had the best thoughts at heart. Though i do know a very certain survivor cough cough edgar- may have yelled at you a few times for messing up. Some of the killers were willing to go a bit easier on you in matches compared to the others but some of them went the no mercy route and would specifically go right for you, thinking that the experience of losing would help. And i mean i guess it helped but getting chased around and getting downed constantly wasn't very fun. At the end of matches though both the survivors and killer of the match would sometimes check up on you.

After a few months of being in the manor the favoritism of you starts showing a little bit, had a particular rough match with a certain killer? Welp now 4 stun survivors have made their way into the same match and have decided to bully the hell out of that said killer. And some of the killers are less willing to chair you as soon as the match starts and will go slightly easier on you. However that's not to say they're not gonna chair you, a match is a match and their job is kinda to rocket chair people.

You sighed as you made it back to your room in the manor, todays matches were exhausting but also somehow fun. Maybe it's because you get to work with the people you're closest too, it sort of feels like maybe, just maybe, you've found a new home and family here.