Ada, Emil, And Michiko react to reader being their biological child

Request?: Yes

Warnings: mentions of pregnancy, mentions of murder

Characters: Michiko - "Geisha", Ada - "Psychologist", Emil - "Patient".

(for the sake of these headcanons we're ignoring canon and pretending Ada & Emil didn't die at the manor)

Ada & Emil

For Ada & Emil you were most likely a planned pregnancy between them after their marriage. For awhile until Ada got the offer to visit the manor to help with Emil's treatment you three lived a happy peaceful life in a house. They both raised you together and while it was a learning process they were both decent parents.

It wasn't until a tragedy happened on the way to the manor that they lost you, you randomly went missing under unknown circumstances. Ada and Emil were absolutely heartbroken by this and for awhile they didn't appear at the oletus manor to mentally recover but would eventually go over to it.

It was that fateful day they reunited with you at the manor, you remembered their exact appearances and even if you changed yours over the years they knew it was you just due to gut feeling, a strange connection they felt to you.

In that moment both of them ran over to you as fast as possible and embraced you. Panickly asking you about what happened, how you ended up here, and many other things. They're not gonna leave you alone for hours and weeks on end, afraid things may repeat again and you'll be taken away from them.

Emil practically fills the role of a housespouse and knows how to cook, usually making breakfast in bed for you and Ada. Ada is the one who works all the time but whenever she's free she'll definitely make time on your schedule to play with you, read you bedtime stories, and other activities.

Though the bonded couple and their child may meet a unfortunate fate within this bloodied manor, they bonds shall surpass time and space as the gods may take pity on these 3 souls as they ascend to the afterlife.

Michiko

Just like Ada & Emil, for Michiko you were most likely a planned pregnancy between her and Miles. She probably had you before Miles father killed Michiko and she ended up at the manor, meaning Miles was left all alone to raise you when you were still a baby.

When the small you arrived at the manor Michiko felt a strange familiarity to you despite not remembering who you were. Though she longs to return to both you and her husband, to her it would be a very long time until that day were to come.

It wasn't until after you bonded with Michiko as friends you showed her a photo you had in your manor room. It was a photo of Michiko, Miles, and a baby you. The familiar butterfly hair accessory that Michiko sometimes had on her during battles on her in that photo. In that moment Michiko's heart paused and skipped a million beats. She immediately recognized miles, you, and herself in that photo and that familiar butterfly pin.

Tears filled her eyes as she quickly embraced you and apologized for leaving you and miles, for suddenly disappearing without warning, and promising to be the best mother she could while you were by her side. Even if you didn't believe she was your mother at first she brought out the butterfly hair pin and told you information about your father that no one other then close family could know.

Michiko is a incredibly caring mother figure and practically tries to do everything for you. Brushing your hair, making you breakfast, helping you with mundane daily tasks, and other things.

Even though the red butterfly was taken away from her family, she will still flap her wings until the day she can see them both once again. Then maybe one day, fate will reunite them all.