Fluffy Relationship hcs with Joseph Desaulniers

Warnings: None

Story type: fluffy headcanons

Pairings/Characters: Joseph Desaulniers - "Photographer" x Gender neutral Reader

Adores Pda to the absolute bottom of his heart. This french man is one gentleman and no matter his partners gender will treat them with the upmost respect and care possible. You're in good hands if you're ever injured or sick as well.

Even if you aren't a very photogenic person he'll beg and beg to take photos of you. If you're photo shy he'll slowly attempt to coax you into it and if you refuse he'll be slightly upset but accept it and stop bugging you about taking photos. If you don't mind it though, expect him to take a million photos. He'll mumble on about something like immortalizing your beauty but then drop the subject too something else.

If you're worried about the whole lore accurate thing of the photos he takes with the modified cameras stealing the souls of the people in the photos don't worry, he wouldn't let anything bad happen to his beloved. Your soul is safe in that photo world for all of time.

On days such as his birthday he gets extremely more gloomy and continues to write cards to Claude despite him being dead so make sure to give your boyfriend a ton of mental support on that day. Cuddling with him, making him tea, brushing his hair, and even the tiniest of things make him feel slightly better one step at a time.

Once the day passes and you've made the day way less painful to go through after fully mentally recovering he's gonna pay you back tenfold. So prepare to be pampered way more then you usually are if that's even possible.

Whenever the winter months hit and the manor gets somewhat chillier cuddling with Joseph next to the lit fireplace with a blanket wrapped around you both is pretty common. Every now and then he may get hot chocolate or tea but it's mostly just the blanket cuddling.

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ] (ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴠ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄꜱ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara