Andrew with a sick s/o headcanons + oneshot

I wanna learn how to play this man so bad but have no idea how to-

Warnings: Just sick stuff (coughing, sneezing, etc), also mentions of medicine and doctors

Story type: Fluff

Pairings/Characters: Andrew Kreiss x Gender neutral Reader

(another fic made during writers block, possible ooc)

Andrew is worried as hell and right by your side the second you cough or sneeze with a napkin just incase you need to blow your nose

Andrew is worried as hell and right by your side the second you cough or sneeze with a napkin just incase you need to blow your nose. If he can he'll quickly get you in bed and resting, if he can't then he'll settle for just finding a place for you to rest like a chair or a couch.

He may look calmer on the outside but in the inside he's extremely worried, he lost his mother to disease and doesn't want to lose you too. He doesn't even know if his heart could take losing another person that important to him.

No matter the severity of how sick you were he'd get Emily. Even if it was a tiny cold you could easily overcome with 1 day worth of sleep he'd still get her. If it's something worse then a tiny cold he would be rushing towards her room to get her.

Though he doesn't trust others he doesn't know he trusts all of Emily's judgement right now. He just really wants you to get better.

Poor man almost worries himself sick trying to care for you. You need water? He'll get you glass just give him a minute to run to the kitchen and grab some. Do you need more blankets? Or is it too hot? Do you need less? You have to calm him down from your little blanket fortress on the bed.

You sighed in relief as you felt Andrews cold hands on your forehead checking your temperature, "You're burning up.." He muttered grabbing a glass of water from your bedside and motioning you to try sitting up as he sat down on a chair next to your bed. You tried and with a little support from Andrew you sat up, your shaking hands grabbing the glass cup and drinking the water. It felt amazing finally being able to drink something as you weren't strong enough to lift yourself up to drink on your own. Andrews cold hands over your warm ones also felt nice as he held the cup up to your lips. He soon set the emptied cup down and re-adjusted your covers sighing. "You aren't recovering much.... I need to go get Emily." Andrew said as he stood up from the chair at your bedside. "Wait." You said as Andrew tried getting up to go get Emily, your hand tugging on his. "Stay with me for a little.." You weakly muttered as you held onto his hand tightly, not wanting him to go. Andrews face lit up slightly as he frowned but sighed and sat back down on the chair next to your bed, holding your hand tightly as if you'd vanish at any moment. "Relax Andrew, I'm okay. I'll be okay." Andrew looked at you with a worried look on his face. "I know... But I'm still worried." A weak smile appeared on your face, "It's alright love, it's only been a day since i've gotten sick. It'll take awhile for me to get better, but i'll be better soon, Okay?" Your smiles always seemed to lighten up his days and make him believe in things, though he has his doubts sometimes you always somehow manage to dispell them. "Yeah.. You'll get better soon." Andrew smiled as he leaned over and pressed your forehead against yours, thanking the lord he got such a wonderful S/o.