Poly Relationship headcanons with Mike Morton, Emil, and Victor Grantz

Warnings: Possible ooc, mentions of trauma and ptsd, mentions of the mafia, small mention of death

Story type: Fluff, slight angst general headcanons

Pairings/Characters: Victor Grantz x Mike Morton x Emil x Gender neutral Reader

(sobs in writers block)

I feel like it'll take awhile to get these 3 guys with very different personalities, likes, and goals in a relationship with you but it would be a pretty steady and healthy one afterwards! All of them would most likely be on board and happy with a...

I feel like it'll take awhile to get these 3 guys with very different personalities, likes, and goals in a relationship with you but it would be a pretty steady and healthy one afterwards! All of them would most likely be on board and happy with a poly relationship, it would just take awhile to get them all together to ask about it.

Most days you'll wake up to a slightly cramped but comfortable king sized bed, emil is usually in yours or the others arms being spooned. Victor slightly leans away from cuddling but will usually still be somewhat close to the others and will hold hands with anyone close to him in his sleep. Mike is fine with being either a small or big spoon but prefers being the small one, he's usually the one on the receiving end of emils constant want of cuddles which he doesn't mind.

Mike being the massive bundle of energy he is usually wakes up first unless you have one unhealthy ass sleep schedule, then you'd probably be dragged back into bed by your partners. He isn't the best at cooking but sometimes will make you guys breakfast in bed, usually pancakes cause that's the easiest thing he knows how to make. I hc that Emil is a surprisingly good cook and even after all he's gone through mentally he can still recall and preform the past skills he had, explaining why he can make the grappling hooks he uses ingame. Emil usually wakes up the latest however so if you want a top tier breakfast then you gotta wait a bit.

For awhile there was one big roadblock, wick. Emil due to his past is absolutely terrified and traumatized by dogs, even ones as small and tiny as wick. Victor has had this dog with him through the most traumatizing things on his side so getting rid of wick is not a option at all. For awhile you all encountered this road block and were worried that this relationship wasn't gonna work out due to this factor. After a ton and i mean a ton of trial and error over months and months of time, Emil was finally able to stand next to wick without having a panic attack.

After escaping the manor you all end up living in a cozy little home together. Mike once again will most likely have a job in show business, due to various reasons Emil likely won't have a job, a victor is back to being a postman but not being involved with a mafia organization this time-.

Time will pass and pass but you all will never stop loving one another. By one anothers side until the day you all finally pass on.