Reader as a parental figure to memory drabble/headcanons

I love memory so much i just wanna give her a hug she's adorable and i have basically adopted her as my own daughter, sorry Orpheus, she's my daughter now.

Warnings: None

Story type: Fluff

Characters/pairings: Memory - "Little girl", Reader (Gender-Neutral), Anne - "Toy Merchant"

(possible ooc)

The very first time you two had met was during a match against jack, you were being chased and she had teleported you to help you kite with her pages

The very first time you two had met was during a match against jack, you were being chased and she had teleported you to help you kite with her pages. There were three ciphers left and you were injured so it wasn't likely you could kite for much longer but memory had helped you kite for much longer. You had managed to kite for 2 of the 3 remaining ciphers before getting downed. Memory got unattached from you and made a run for it getting hit by jack once before getting out of the arena. That match ended with a 4 man win with norton and memory escaping out of one exit and you and luka out the other.

After that you rarely saw memory other then during meals in the manor, but it seemed she rarely interacted with others or came out of her room and preferred to keep to herself. Though you wanted to know more about her and become her friend she seemed more content alone, so you didn't approach her. Until one day, her doll finally tore enough to lose it's head. You were walking too your room in the manor to rest for the night before the next matches until you heard loud crying coming from memorys room. You sped walked over and knocked on the door, telling her you were coming in before opening the door and opened it too see memory sobbing over her doll. It took a very long time to get her to stop crying and she ended up crying herself sick before finally relaxing and falling asleep due to how tired she got. You tucked her into bed and then looked at the doll and picked it and it's decapitated head off the ground, and wondered if there was anyway you could fix it. One person immediately came to mind, Anne. She's a toy merchant, could she fix it? You sighed as you left memory's room, closing the door before heading towards Annes.

Anne was more then happy to help stitch the doll back up and when she had given you the doll back it looked good as new. You smiled and thanked the toy merchant with her replying "anytime." In a few minutes you had returned to memory's room placing the doll on the bed with her and before leaving left a note about the doll and how Anne had fixed it. You then went to your room and fell asleep, completely exhausted and just wanting rest. The next morning during breakfast to your surprise memory approached you. Thanking you for what you did and thanking you for comforting her till she fell asleep. You patted her head and told her it was nothing and asked if she liked the work anne did on the doll. She smiled and nodded and sat next you as you ate. Though most of it was silence, it was the comfortable kind you could get use too.

After that you and memory started interacting more out of matches, eating meals together, and just general conversations that slowly turned into more meaningful things. Like doing her hair every morning, or making sure her doll stays in good quality and taking it too Anne anytime it had a tear. Memory kept getting more comfortable around you and anytime you were getting chased she'd drop whatever she was doing previously and teleport to you to support. After a few weeks you two were basically connected at the hip, and the moment she called you her parent, the emotions that came to you were indescribable. You hugged her tightly with tears in your eyes, saying she would always be your dearest daughter. She smiled back returning your tight embrace, for you had both found a family in this dark mansion.