General Face changer Joker headcanons

Warnings: None

Story type: General hcs

Pairings/Characters: Joker/Smiley face

(Couldn't find any fanart of face changer smilely i could use while crediting for the banner so i'ma just use this, possible ooc)

Though face changer Joker is often very silent, he's truly a very kind and sociable soul. He has extreme passion for his job at the Sichuan Opera and wants to share it's arts.

Gets extremely and i mean extreme festive and cheery when it comes around the time for Chinese new year. Though some may not be able to tell the difference, those bonded with the actor can see the slight differences in him.

Knows how to knit and sow, and can make personally designed items such as clothes, masks, hats, etc.

With smileys more raspy voice you wouldn't expect this but he has a surprisingly calming voice and enjoys humming.

Lives in a small house in china town, close nearby to the Sichuan Opera so he doesn't have to walk too far to get to work. Often times works from home unless he has to physically be in the Opera to perform.

I imagine that if Joker didn't end up at the manor but everything still went down at the circus, in this universe he would've ran away to china town and tried to make a living by learning a new type of performing, face changing. And from then made the Sichuan Opera.

Has a strange affinity with animals, stray cats will walk up too him and meow for pets, walking around his legs in circles as he tries to walk.

Close friends with a ton of the locals of china town, usually the really sweet old people make treats and sweets for the silent face changer. Smiley not expecting it, is shocked but accepts the treats. Thankful for the peoples hospitality.